Panda HVAC Inc

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2014

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

New York, NY 11230

Panda HVAC is a residential and commercial heating and cooling company. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best HVAC services, including HVAC repair, replacement, maintenance, HVAC installation and general services. We specialize in central A/C and cooling systems as well as heating and furnace systems, we do not repair or replace boilers. Our team also completes duct work to make sure your air quality is at its best. The team at Panda HVAC is committed to your satisfaction. Whether you need routine maintenance, duct cleaning or air conditioning/furnace repairs, you can expect professional service every time. We are servicing 5 boroughs​ and Long Island. Call us today at (917) 971-2632....

hvac repair (31)air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (5)

10/14/2019

Panda provides us with superb, topnotch service in every way. They are so responsive, do first-rate work, and their prices are reasonable. When we needed a new blower for an existing A/C system in our new apartment, they found the most appropriate component, quoted a highly competitive price and did the installation in a tricky area without saying a word about the challenge. When there was a leak ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Central A/C blower, diagnose and repair leak in A/C system, replace PTAC, annual maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/04/2019

Mark and his crew were quick to send an estimate + great communicators (always a text or call when they are on their way - that means a lot to me). They worked hard, explained questions we had, tested and cleaned up. We still have to decide on some add-on services that seem a bit expensive (also in comparison to the rest of the job). But they have our trust + we hope to stay with them).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 new furnaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

10/01/2019

We had a phone call and he actually helped me figure out that I might need a plumber instead of HVAC repair. Mark was very courteous and so helpful! If we do end up needing to go back to him I will definitely call for them to make a visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nest thermostat issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

07/26/2019

Wonderful. I called PANDA and they came out in 2 days and did the work in 1. These brothers treat you right and do the right job! They did my central heat repairs 2 1/2 years ago and they were the first ones I called again when the air went and I was right to do so. Thank you Serge and Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC water pump broke - water everywhere!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/02/2019

Panda HVAC was on time, thoroughly answered my questions, and on budget. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

10/16/2018

Technicians arrived. They clearly explained the problem and the solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

12/23/2017

Best selection!! I've installed HVAC units in 2 apartments and I couldn't have received better service or price. Marc was always in touch. Never left me hanging without an answer or a call back.When the work started, they were always on time every day, and the work was supper efficient and clean. Even the super of our building was impressed. I would highly recommend Panda HVAC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panda installed HVAC units in 2 apartments, one is multi zones with 2 air handlers and the other single zone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2017

11/13/2017

They scheduled appointment as soon as I contacted them, and arrived exactly when promised. Performed service without any glitch, and in a professional manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned dryer vent.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

09/27/2017

The tech's assessment of the furnaces functionality seems on par for it's age and maintenance. It's still too soon to crank, but all seems well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A technician and his apprentice came to inspect our furnace. The tech was knowledgeable and explained things to both my husband and I. He took photos of our vents to show how gross they were--we already suspected as the house is over 25 years old and we're fairly certain the original owners never had them cleaned. They suggested getting a large furnace and AC installed and we are awaiting quotes for how much that would cost us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

09/13/2017

Great! On time, professional, efficient and answered all my questions. Had all the tools and equipment he needed to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and repair of filter and all ducts.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

HVAC repairs, replacement, maintenance, HVAC installation, air duct & dryer vent cleaning

Boilers, Window, through-the-wall and PTAC units service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing