O'Malley, Martin J

Angie's List since April 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

VISIT www.abps.org TO FIND OUT IF THIS PHYSICIAN IS BOARD CERTIFIED. ...

07/23/2014

My surgery went great...exactly as he told me it would. I Had already had it fail twice with another surgeon...and with alto more pain and complications. Dr O'Malley had to work with damaged goods on my ankle, but did an incredible job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up for a total ankle replacement done in September 2012. Dr. O'Malley was his usual caring and friendly self. Patient and passionate about his work

06/10/2013

The office visit went very well. I felt that I received the doctor's full attention and that my questions were answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
follow up Dr. O'Malley answered my questions and assessed my function

08/05/2010

Marty Rules. He performed a repair of a torn achilles and my Soleus in 1999, whenever i have any issues since, he is always available. Very professional and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a concern about pain/strain in my achilles after a bicycling trip. Called in and they said they were booked for the next couple of weeks. When i told them i was an existing patient and my problem, they made an appointment for me the next day. Dr. O'malley examined me thoroughly, did an ultrasound, and put my mind at ease.

CATEGORY foot doctor, podiatrist

04/30/2008

I had a DVT in my leg. As I was walking it would make it more and more painful. The doctor that was covering Dr. O'Malley while he was out. Assisted me. I advised him that I may have a DVT and I was right. I was not able to go into the hospital at that time, till the next day. I got a call that evening from the head doctor in that hospital stated that if I could get myself at the hospital, he woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The doctor and the office was very supportive and had it together. The quality of the members in the office are superb. Michael O'Malley, who was the doctor and surgeon. I had really bad feet. So bad that it made walking very painful. I choose to have surgery on one foot at a time. I now have a perfect foot with no pain whatsoever! Any problems I had Dr. O'Malley took care of it.

ORTHOPEDICS, ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY.