New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2007

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc offers professional carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, drapery, and upholstery cleaning and a wide array of other services to homes and businesses in the New York and New Jersey areas. The company's careful craftsmanship and considerable expertise in the field has been recognized through numerous awards for service excellence. We strive to provide you a professional service with the best customer service in mind that is well beyond our competitors. We care for your safety and health, and that is why we use environmentally responsible products. All of our cleaning products are organic. New York Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpet cleaning up to 30 days. Call us now to find out how we can help your home be safer and cleaner, and healthier. Additional phone numbers, Westchester: (800) 603-5149 and (914) 600-7220....

New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service

New York Home CleanUp Service is a sister company of Clutter-Free Junk Removal Services. We are the best deep cleaning company in the tri-state area – just check our reviews! For all types of extreme cleaning situations – including junk removal, hoarding cleanup and disaster cleaning, we are the professionals you need. Our services include: Carpet Cleaning /Clutter Removal / Organizing & Sorting / Air Quality Cleaning / Dust Elimination / Animal and Pest Removal /Odor Elimination – including urine and feces removal/ Steam Cleaning / Wood Floor Refinishing and more. Call us to provide a full, detailed deep cleaning and sanitizing service today. Free estimates and 15% off your first service.

Offers by New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service on Angie's List

12/10/2019

I paid $500 to have a rug cleaned and my drapes taken down, cleaned and put back up. When they came to put them back up, the two guys did not know how to do it, so they took them back with them. Two other guys came and they didn't know how to get them back up even though we had photos. I dealt with Lucy Brooke for months. She had ME call around to other businesses to see how much they wanted to pu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drapes taken down, cleaned, rehung

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

02/19/2019

New York Carpet Cleaning did a great job. They cleaned my area rug which is pretty big. The results were as expected, and I was very satisfied. The people are helpful, professional, and friendly. Their prices are good. I will continue to use them, and recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my area rug

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We look forward to servicing you again. Lucy Brooke

10/22/2018

My mom hired New York Carpet Cleaning to clean her decades only white carpeting. The before and after are incredible. Before, the carpeting was almost grayish—this is New York City after all. After, the carpeting has been restored to its beautiful creamy white. Needless to say, my mom was thrilled. Her apartment looks like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you as our customer.

10/04/2018

Great. Quick, efficient, and rugs are very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean several area rugs including orientals and one very heavily soiled dining room carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for your Review. We look forward to servicing you again.

03/03/2018

Excellent. I was somewhat apprehensive, since I'd never used the services of this company before. It was an excellent experience. I highly recommend Martin and John who were my providers. Not only were they personable, but extremely professional - they truly care about the services they provide and the satisfaction of their customers. The results were every thing I could have asked for. Finally, t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ultra Suede sofa as wel as wall to wall carpeting were cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for such a great review! We look forward to servicing you again.

Organic Carpet Cleaning. Carpet Cleaning. Rug Cleaning & Repair. Upholstery Cleaning. Pet Stains & Odor Removal. Drapery & Curtain Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Scotchgard Protector. Stone & Marble Restoration. Allergies & Asthma Relief. Mattress Cleaning. Water Damage Restoration. Leather Cleaning.

N/A.