Mister HiDef Inc

A 218 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2015

575 Lexington Ave

New York, NY 10022

Check out our profile page for Exclusive Deals for Angie's List Clients! $125 for up to 2 Hours of Audio/Video Installation Services or $109 for TV Mounting including Flat Wall Mount. Mr HiDef Inc was established in 2003 with one goal- to provide exceptional service and quality workmanship to our customers. Our team of experienced professionals are low voltage experts with hundreds of installations to their credit. When you chose to contract Mr HiDef expect on time service, honest communication, fair pricing, and beautiful workmanship....

home theater and stereo installation (208)home automation (6)tv shop (6)home security system (5)electronic repair (2)phone wiring (2)handyman (2)window tinting or film (1)

08/10/2020

They came to look at the work for a quote and never returned my calls or emails as follow-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm worl

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

I’m sorry but it’s impossible that we give you an estimate for Alarm installation. WE NEVER DID ALARM INSTALLATIONS.

07/13/2020

The went very professional I loved his service I will recommend the company to anyone David is very good worker I love the work he did I will hire him again I will rate him with five stars itqtq

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A 50 inch T.V was mount on the wall

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

04/13/2020

The person who came to install my Ring Doorbell did an excellent job. His name, if I recall was Brian. He explained everything to me and I am very satisfied. Thank you. Mildred Velez

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Automation

CATEGORY home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

03/03/2020

I hired Mr. HiDef Inc. to mount my flat screen tv on a wall in my apartment. He arrived within his appointment window and provided great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV Mounting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

02/25/2020

Steve the technician did a fantastic job and in under 2 hours.. very professional and focused. It looks very nice and now my bedroom looks much bigger and organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted my flat screen television to my bedroom wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

09/24/2018

"It went well, Mr. was very professional, on time and curtious in explaining what needed to be done. Thank you for your service.... God Bless!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting TV on Wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

07/24/2018

They did a quick and professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall installation of TV.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

07/22/2018

After we prepaid for the services, the company was unresponsive to multiple attempts to schedule our installation. As a result, Angie's List had to refund our payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV Installation

C

07/12/2018

Dave was very efficient except he didn't have the correct wire for the sound bar when he did the home visit. He said he would be back the following week. He never returned or called us. We reached out to Steve, in the office, leaving several messages but hasn't been a response so far about finishing the job by continuing to hook-up the sound bar. They called me back after I put in a bad review on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David, the technician, was going to hook up the sound bar but did connect the Bose speakers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

06/02/2018

Excellent and very professional I will definitely be using this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
television mounted and speaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

Audio & Visual Components. Wiring. Automation System. Home Theater. TV Wall Mount. CCTV. Nanny Cams. Intercoms. Security Cameras.

Equipment Repair.