Konstantly Moving

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

275 7th Ave

New York, NY 10001

We strive to be in constant communication with our customers until the job is done. To get a free quote, to arrange your movers, or if you have questions or special requests, just drop us a line. We look forward to serving you!...

movers (13)

12/10/2020

Alex and his team were excellent. They were efficient and professional. They moved me fast, and I felt bad that the movers encountered street construction but were able to overcome it and proceed with moving in my stuff. I am very pleased with their services and will use them again. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving out of apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

11/23/2020

A 5 Star rating from a skeptic! My initial search for a moving company was very daunting. I received quotes that were super exorbitant, and the more reasonable quotes came with lack of professionalism, and in some instances, what appeared to be, in my opinion, shady practices. Then I found Konstantly Moving! Alex gave me a flat rate for my long distance move, and there were no gimmicks and hidden ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Out of State Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/27/2020

Konstantin, Adrian, and crew were great!! Konstantly Moving made it easy to plan the move. Even with our 16th Flr apartment having only one working elevator for the entire building, these guys were able to make it happen. They were on time, very polite, and were always wearing masks. We have a baby grand piano, which they moved flawlessly. Price was also "on the money"! Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move all large items including baby grand piano from Staten Island, to Hicksville, Long Island, NY

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/15/2020

Adrian has helped me move 3 times now and has provided local storage services. Absolutely top notch service with very fair pricing. Very careful with all of our furniture and his team goes out of their way to make sure everything is assembled effectively before the job is done. Can't recommend them enough and expect to use them for all my moves going forward

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interstate Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], always a pleasure working with you!!!

10/14/2020

Really good and on time, more stuff was move but very amazing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Good job!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2020

08/26/2020

The were wonderful. They were prompt to arrive and were careful with my things. I was amazed at how quickly they were able to get everything moved. Would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thank you!!!!!

08/11/2020

It went great. The crew was fast and friendly and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/30/2020

It was terrific, everything went perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to another place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/29/2020

If you really want a stress free no headache move , konstantly moving is the way to go , really polite , on time proffesional , no surprises . Thank you for making moving day a celebration !!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Thank you for your nice words [Member Name Removed], we hope to serve you again!

07/29/2020

They were excellent. Very capable, courteous, on time. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

Thank you very much, looking forward to serve you again!

Relocation Services: - LOCAL & INTERSTATE MOVES - RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL MOVES - STORAGE FACILITY

International Moves (for now)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover