Global Gold and Silver

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2013

B Rated | 16 Reviews

Whether you're selling a diamond engagement ring, your mother’s Tiffany jewelry, Your father's Gold & Silver Coin collection, or it's time to sell a Rolex watch you no longer wear, we'll appraise your jewelry for its highest worth, then make you an offer you can’t refuse. At Global, we make selling your jewelry, diamonds and gold valuables an honest, private and free experience via free mail-in service via FedEx insured overnight shipping....

C

08/06/2019

your referral is too far away. I'm in CA. They are in NY

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
jewelry appraisal.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

we are not at fault that our location is not near you. you do not need to leave us feedback if we did not meet your criteria of location services. angie's list is at fault for advertising us outside of new york.

06/10/2019

he sent me a check for$37.70 and said i had a belgium table and a cabinet...this was a total....lie........i called him to ask him how could you make such a false claim,,,,,but then i read about him and they said he was a thief and a fraud...he hung up the phone on me when I guessed him...........this i s how he operated my ant dining table and chairs cost me 650.. back in 1990 and my china cabine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i put a beautiful antique dining table and matching 4 chairs and a curved glass antique china cabinet

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

dear sir this review was left for the wrong business , we have never bought any furniture from anyone . we are a jewelry and precious metal buyer located in new york . please remove this errant review or we will reach out to angie's list to do so for violation of company guide lines.

05/28/2019

Was very nice, and gave me valuable information on our antiques

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Information

01/24/2019

He was great to work with, but due to a bunch of stuff happening right now (the death of my sister), I am unable to complete this request. Do plan on getting back to him when everything settles down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A ring appraisal.

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

we are very sorry for your loss, we hope to connect again with you in the near future.

01/22/2019

They were very attentive. I was advised that they could not take on the job. Because if their professionalism and prompt reply, I would hire them if a future need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraisal of an antique statue

thank you!

Appraisals. Buy - Jewelry, Coins, & Silverware.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing