Fromer Eye Centers

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since September 2011

Fromer Eye Centers provides comprehensive eye care utilizing state of the art modalities and treatment options. Our physicians are board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists who have earned national reputations as top clinicians and educators. We offer treatments for cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, corneal disorders, retinal detachments, uveitis and dry eye syndromes. Our specialists are trained in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyelid. Our surgeons utilize Botox and the latest fillers for facial rejuvenation. Our practice provides comprehensive examinations for eyeglasses, contact lenses and laser vision correction. Additional Offices: Harlem Office-1966 Third Ave, New York, NY 10029 (212)534-1020.....Forrest Hills Office- 109-33 71st Rd Forest Hills, NY 11375 (718)-261-3366, Bronx Office- 3130 Grand Concourse Suite 1J Bronx NY 10458 (718)741-3200...

05/23/2014

It was horrible. I waited for almost 4 hours. I believe even before they were complicated. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Fromer Eye Centers for eye care. I went for an eye check.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

12/17/2012

You feel welcome! The individuality, bedside and up to date technology are all there. They are good there!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw them for adverse effects of eye surgery with another eye doctor.

02/13/2012

The experience was good as usual and we feel comfortable with them. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband used Fromer Eye Centers for optometry needs.

02/01/2012

I have no significant complaints and am happy with my decision to go here.  I recommend them to anyone looking for a practice on the UES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an annual checkup.  The people there were very friendly and accommodating.  I felt they were knowledgable and performed the proper tests.  The Dr took her time and made sure that all of my questions were sufficiently answered. I did find that the practice was quite full, however, there are also many doctors working there.  The wait time was reasonable - probably about 10-15 minutes.

07/07/2011

The treatment went well, and now I can see much better- that's the most important part. The office is very busy, and sometimes feels overcrowded.  The doctors and staff are friendly, but they also seem like they're rushing a little more than I'd like. Still, my eyes are better, and they're covered by my insurance, so I'd go back if I have more trouble.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and treatment for dry blurry eyes.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

Corneal, Cosmetic, Ambloypia, Strabismus Treatment, Pediatric Eye Care, Low Vision, Eyelid Surgery, Retinal Detachment, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Cataract, Comprehensive Eye Exam

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available