FlatRate Moving

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since February 2006

B Rated | 228 Reviews

FlatRate Moving is New York's most experienced and highly recommended moving company. FlatRate transformed the moving industry with its groundbreaking concept: Tell us what you want to move and we'll give you an upfront all-inclusive price. Every one of our moves starts with our all-inclusive package that includes everything you need to move. From packing lamps, mirrors, clothes and electronics to protecting floors, flat screen TVs, and handling furniture to paying for gas, tolls, and parking. We also offer additional services such as full packing, crating, or disposal all based on your specific needs. If you need to move cross country, our long distance moving division offers express weekly shuttles, guaranteed delivery dates, and heavy duty materials for a safe move. If you are relocating internationally, we are the most trusted international mover. For luxury moving, FlatRate ELITE offers our white glove moving service for the ultimate experience. We offer door-to-door full service gives you hands-free storage. Our storage facilities are safe, secure, and super-clean. We will work closely with you to create a moving package that's tailored to your specific needs and once we set the price, it's 100% guaranteed - there are never any extras or surprises. From our quote to your front door you can count on us to professionally handle your move. Our movers are trained year round in our hands-on Moving School to offer the most in protection and care....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

08/13/2020

I am a repeat FlatRate customer as my wife and I have used them several times. I am not sure if the company is under new management or just went downhill but the horrific experience my family had should serve as a WARNING to any potential customers. Flatrate has novice movers that severely damaged my apartment floors back in June. They promised to compensate me for what they acknowledged was their...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE WORST EVER

CATEGORY delivery service

06/05/2019

Extremely professional and hard working. Lots of tough logistics to overcome but the guys never complained. They work as hard as anyone and never lost their good nature. I don’t know how they motivate their people but whatever they’re diving it’s extremely effective. Makes for a very pleasant experience. They are not cheap but you get what you pay for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartments. Large job

02/25/2019

The whole process was well organized, the people who worked with me before the move were friendly and competent. The actual move process went absolutely smoothly. It was absolutely the best experience I have ever had moving anywhere. I cannot recommend Flatrate Moving enough for an affordable and easy moving experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interstate Moving

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for the feedback, [Member Name Removed]! Really appreciate the kind words. We're happy that you're happy with your move!

02/09/2019

For the many. times we've moved from office to office, or house to apartment or apartment to apartment, no move was as efficient, careful, and diligently done by a very pleasant and knowledgeable crew as Flatlate. I've recommmended them to friends and I'd certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved to storage so that floor could be replaced.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,storage units

Thank you for the recommendation! Please think of us for all of your moving and storage needs.

01/16/2019

Fantastic! Movers were great. Hard working, organized, friendly, and the crew leader was just a total Pro!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move apartments

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for your feedback - we will let the Foreman know how pleased you were. - FlatRate Moving Customer Service Team

Residential & commercial moving - local, long distance & overseas customers. Packing unpacking, box delivery, carpentry & crating, photo inventory, locksmith & security, disposal & cleaning, insurance, TV removal & installation.