Esprit Wellness

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2013

Esprit Wellness is a multi-specialty physical medicine outpatient wellness practice in Midtown Manhattan. Dr. Sid founded Esprit Wellness on the concept of providing integral care for the individual patient. We offer a team approach to treatment with a staff of highly trained board-certified physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, and acupuncturists. Our Integral Treatments We offer our patient safe, effective, complete and comprehensive pain & injury, rehab, and wellness care under one roof. We are dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all types of pain and injury. We are committed to guiding our patients through their subsequent rehabilitation to complete recovery. We educate and empower our patients in self-care, prevention, and wellness. Our treatments are non-invasive. Our treatments do not require the use of drugs or surgery. We only use customized treatments based on the extensive knowledge of individual difference built into our diagnostic and therapeutic systems. For our patient’s convenience, we provide a variety of services in our clinic. We offer everything from onsite diagnostics, including digital X-ray, computerized range of motion and muscle testing, physical rehabilitation to non-invasive, non-toxic treatments for all types of pain and injury including new and unique non-surgical Early Stage Scoliosis Intervention Treatment programs and Scoliosis Bootcamp....

08/08/2014

My back and neck felt much better after therapy. Helped me learn about my posture and with exercises to maintain a good healthy spine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
back pain and neck treatment

CATEGORY chiropractor

08/19/2013

He's amazing and fantastic. They're professional and very knowledgeable. They know what they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Sid of Esprit Wellness for chiropractic service. I see him for some back alignment issues like scoliosis.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Care. Physical Therapy. Massage. Scoliosis Care.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal