Dr. Richard J. Lewenson

Angie's List since October 2008

Meet the Business Owner : Dr. Richard L. EditRemove Richard J. Lewenson, DDS, MAGD With more than 35 years of excellence and expertise in dentistry, Dr. Richard Lewenson continues to provide the finest dental care and techniques to his patients in a relaxed and caring environment. Dr. Lewenson is renowned for his skills and personal attention to patients in his state of the art office. And, as a professor of dentistry, Dr. Lewenson shares his techniques with new dentists each year through his teaching at New York University College of Dentistry. Known by his colleagues for his contributions to the field of dentistry, Dr. Lewenson has earned and received recognition by his peers including the Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD) earned by less than one percent of all dentists....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

06/01/2015

Dr. Lewenson was an ace dentist. The best. Careul worker. Great sense of humor. Friendly ofice. But HE RETIRED LAST YEAR!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checkup

05/19/2012

It is always fine. Dr. Lewenson's hygienist Elena, who performs cleanings for me every 6 months, is fantastic. She is very caring and quite experienced.  They are both vigilant about ensuring that any developing problems are nipped in the bud.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My routine check-up. I have been a patient of Dr. Lewenson's for approximately 25 years. He is the most caring, professional, experienced and knowledgeable dentist that one could ever hope to find. He does everything possible to minimize the pain from drilling, injecting novacaine, and performing other dental services.  Dr. Lewenson's staff is always courteous. The office is impeccably clean, and there is never a wait.

05/08/2012

He is a fabulous dentist. I like everything from his office staff and his professionalism. He teaches in my graduate school and my dentistry school. He is a very highly respected and a first grade professional. He is also a great guy and he is also a lot of fun which is a good thing to have in a dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lewenson is my dentist. I am going to see him in a month. He has been my dentist for years, so I go on a regular basis for cleaning, fillings and anything to do or any problems that I might have with my teeth.

01/12/2011

My visit with him went perfect. I love him and he is all around terrific. He teaches at NYU. He is real pro and he knows his stuff. He is very friendly and comfortable to be with. His staff is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Richard J Lewenson about two months ago.

CATEGORY dentists

General, family & cosmetic dentistry, cleanings & prevention, restorations, periodontal disease, dental implants, zoom whitening, invisalign, orthodontics, cavity detector & laser dentistry.

MasterCard, American Express, Check