Chelsea Eye Associates

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2008

02/03/2015

Dr said I had dry eyes. Gave me a Rx unfortunately my insurance wouldn't cover the Rx. Had to use an over the counter which is not doing the job. Certainly not the Dr's fault. He was great, very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eyes have been red and sore

08/23/2013

These guys saw me at very short notice after I had major pain in my eye for 24 hours that did not reduce. The doctor explained that it had been a tiny piece of metal that had scratched my eye, blown in as I was walking. He took care of me and gave me a prescription. It was a few painful days and sleepless nights but eventually the pain went away as the scratch healed. Overall he reassured me that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to see a doctor urgently about a serious irritation from a foreign object in my eye.

01/02/2013

He runs a very good practice.  He is Texas trained, which is where a lot of great eye research has been done.  I think he is one of the best eye doctors I have come across.  I recommend him to all of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my ophthalmologist.

06/21/2012

I have been using this eye dr for several years and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual eye check up

03/12/2012

It was a very positive experience. The doctor was very informative and responsive. The facilities were very nice and state of the art; they were modern. I had no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Chelsea Eye Associates for LASIK.

CATEGORY lasik