C Johnston Roofing & Waterproofing

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 27 Reviews

With over 35 years experience in the roofing industry & a commitment to customer satisfaction, we’ve given thousands of homes and businesses the quality work they needed at an affordable price. We do all of our own jobs, there is no “sub-contracting”. We are a family owned & operated business. Every job, large or small is done to our professional level of excellence which ensures your satisfaction. Additional phone - (877) 399-9882....

New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service

New York Home CleanUp Service is a sister company of Clutter-Free Junk Removal Services. We are the best deep cleaning company in the tri-state area – just check our reviews! For all types of extreme cleaning situations – including junk removal, hoarding cleanup and disaster cleaning, we are the professionals you need. Our services include: Carpet Cleaning /Clutter Removal / Organizing & Sorting / Air Quality Cleaning / Dust Elimination / Animal and Pest Removal /Odor Elimination – including urine and feces removal/ Steam Cleaning / Wood Floor Refinishing and more. Call us to provide a full, detailed deep cleaning and sanitizing service today. Free estimates and 15% off your first service.

Award 2019
Offers by New York Home Cleanup Service | Specialty Cleaning Service on Angie's List

06/23/2020

We give our highest recommendation to C. Johnston and Sons for brownstone exterior and roofing work. Charles and his sons are highly professional, punctual, responsible, and responsive. They made thoughtful suggestions and recommendations, and were very expert in their approach. They did top quality work on our late-1800s brick brownstone, including some difficult façade repair. Just as important,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new flat roof, and facade work in front and rear.

CATEGORY masonry,roofing,house painters

07/25/2017

He came to give a free estimate but he never looked at the drains that were backing up. I asked if he could email or mail an estimate. He became upset and accused me for trying to sue my building. I just wanted the paperwork for insurance purposes which my building informed me to get. He hung up on and I was shocked about how he handled the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing

I never did no work for this lady she's looking to sue the apartment building she lives in and wanted help from me to do so when I refuse to write up anything she got mad and give a f. Total bogus

05/21/2016

I would ask this person to come back to my house to help me again anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix my roof ,

09/19/2015

After years of patching a leaky roof we decided on a full roof replacement. The work crew did a good job of repairing and replacing the roof. They were courteous, professional, and did a great job of cleaning up the debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old roof and installed a new roof.

06/25/2015

They were good and they advised me on what I needed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for a roof maintenance package.

CATEGORY roofing

Flat roof, roofing repair & waterproof service.

Ask for details.