Asphalt Green

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since December 2009

Anthony & Sylvan Pools

FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structural Warranty with each pool and spa we build. Arrange for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate today. Don’t forget! Anthony & Sylvan can also help you maintain your beautiful oasis with regular pool service, or visit our retail store for all of your pool supply needs.

Award 2019
Offers by Anthony & Sylvan Pools on Angie's List

10/30/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a member at Asphalt Green for almost thirteen years.  I work out with a trainer(Rhonda Tedesco) and she has been a godsend.  I was walking with a caane when I started there.  She is a wonderful trainer.  The facility has classes with many different methods.  I cannot speak for them.  The place itself is  clean clean and the equipment is always updated.  There is a spectacular swimming pool and many classes .  Kids, seniors and everyone in between are here.  NOT for SPANDEX and LOUD MUSIC Good cafe to get cofee and meals, gre

CATEGORY fitness trainer,massage therapy

10/07/2011

The staff and trainers can range from blah to great. It takes time to find someone who really knows what you need. The facility is very good and very clean.  Lockers can be rented($) for the term of membership or bring a lock for drop ins and daily trips. It is quiet during the day but picks up before and after work.. I am off the cane and a lot healthier than I was!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a member of Asphalt Green for at least 12 years.  When I started, I was on a cane and none too healthy.  I lucked out with a great trainer named Rhonda Tedesco Vitale.  She was a life saver.   .Rhonda is a private trainer now, but she still works with clients at the Green or in  homes etc.  I know they have a massage program, not  too familiar with it.  The pool is fabulous. A real Olympic pool . The gym is great, and they have a number of classes.

CATEGORY fitness trainer,massage therapy

12/10/2009

I called to get their rates on a recently advertised family plan. Nobody would cooperate. They would not give me the rates either over the phone or by email. The email would not give me rates unless I came in person and had a tour. I began to wonder why this information was so hard to get. At best, they seemed uncooperative. At worst it made me wonder if the rates on the family plan were on the up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have belonged to this gym for the past year and are looking to renew for the coming year. We have a daytime membership only.

CATEGORY fitness center