APPLE MORTGAGE

Angie's List since September 2007

Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS #84534

Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. NMLS# 84534 is a mortgage broker only and not a mortgage lender or correspondent lender. Sun Mortgage Company, Inc. arranges mortgage loans through third party providers and is licensed by the following agencies: New York State Department of Financial Services, New Jersey Department of Banking and Finance, and the Connecticut Department of Banking.

09/23/2013

I spoke with Jimmy, and he spent a good deal of time going over the various options with me. Unfortunately, my bank ended up offering a better interest rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided stimated interest rates & costs for mortgage loan.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

09/06/2007

My rate never goes up without Keith calling me and telling me that for example, in thirty days my rate will go up. Keith does old style business. He is just honest. Like I said, I have refinanced through them three times. That is how good they are. I really like them a lot and I like their style of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They currently hold the mortgage on my home and my representative gave me a straight forward rate. Everything is locked in and I have refinanced three times with them. My representative's name is Keith.

CATEGORY mortgage broker