Alan H Greenspan MD

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

06/03/2014

He is a highly confident doctor and he is graded as one of the best dermatologist in New York City.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Alan H Greenspan for general dermatology. He is also connected with New York University.

06/18/2012

I have gone to this doctor on several occasions because I have a tendency when on vacation to get a rash when exposed to the sun or heat. Unfortunately, when I come back from vacation to see the doctor, the rash is usually gone and the doctor cannot diagnosis the problem. During my last visit, he told me to come in immediately if I got the rash. I went to see the doctor because I got a sudden rash...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skin Rash that suddenly appeared on arms, shoulders and shin.

04/12/2012

I have been visiting this office for a year.  The staff are always pleasant and very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am being treated for psoriasis.  The doctor and staff are very competent and kind.  Sometimes it seems the doctor has alot on his mind, and you may have to remind him of small details that may be important to you.

10/05/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Greenspan worked with my brother-in-law, son, and wife. They’ve all been very happy with service, and they’ll probably go back to him in the future.

05/26/2009

Always well. Dr. Greenspan was open and receptive to questions/ he has a very professional and open manner and patients interests are always placed first. On some occasions, when the nursing staff was occupied, he was willing to perform blood tests (with no discomfort)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Greenspan performed general examinations and specific condition-related examinations for about 3 years. He is very empathetic, professional, and extremely competant. he performed examinations for skin cancer and treatment of fungal nail conditions

Dermatology.