ABC ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2006

04/04/2012

Everything went well. I would rate them highly except for the front office staff. .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use ABC Animal Hospital for veterinarian care. My last visit to them was for a surgery.

04/06/2010

Our dog is large, and can be a little protective and rude when in a new setting, so we were worried about taking him to a new vet. ABC was great with him, and even though we decided to muzzle him during the exam because he barked and lunged at Dr. Tufaro, the Dr. and the vet tech managed to make the entire process go very quickly, and were unfazed by our dog's poor behavior. The Dr. recommended we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated round of shots and annual exam for our dog.

03/24/2006

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY ARE A VERY CLEAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEM. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR WORK. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS TOO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY GAVE MY CAT SHOTS AND A BASIC CHECK UP.

03/24/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THIS COMPANY WAS POLITE AND FRIENDLY TO ALL OF THE ANIMALS THAT WERE THERE. THEY WERE ALSO POLITE PEOPLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK MY HAMSTER IN FOR AN URGENT CHECKUP.

01/26/2006

THIS COMPANY IS VERY GOOD AT HANDLING MY PETS. THEY SEEM TO BE VERY CARING BECAUSE MY ANIMAL WAS NEVER HARMED. I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND THIS ANIMAL HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEY HAVE VERY ACCOMMODATING FACILITIES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY DO CHECK UPS ON MY ANIMALS.

CATEGORY veterinarian

EDUCATION, PREVENTATIVE HEALTH, ANIMAL ADOPTION, VETERINARY MEDICINE AND SURGERY.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available