AA Imported Motors Inc

Angie's List since July 2010

MANHATTAN ALIGNMENT & DIAGNOSTIC CENTER

Are you having car problems? Get them corrected fast at Manhattan Alignment & Diagnostic Center. We are a family-owned-and-operated auto repair facility proudly serving the Upper West Side community at our location since 1942, the New York State Inspection Station. In our very clean and modern 10-bay 8,000 sq. ft. center, we work on foreign and domestic automobiles as well as hybrids. Service includes auto repair and New York State Inspections.

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did yearly inspection and replaced 2 tires. Things went smoothly, no problems whatsoever.

08/27/2013

I had used AA Imported Motors many years ago, but did not have the need to do so until recently. I required an immediate State inspection because it was expiring, and also an oil change. They gave me a convenient appointment and did the job quickly and well on time. Although they also found and fixed a nail puncture, they did not call me about the many other items that other auto shops and dealers...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NY State Inspection, change oil (synthetic), repair tire (nail puncture)

05/09/2012

They have been accurate and thorough. They really seem to know what they are doing and if they tell you the car will be ready it is ready. They seem to be pretty solid. They are reliable and honest and do a good job. They are completely trustworthy and I have referred other people to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AA Imported Motors repaired a dent in my car.