365 Kool Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

244 5th Ave Suite D20

New York, NY 10001

$500 OFF ANY NEW BOILER INSTALLATION OR REPLACEMENT. We have been providing Heating & Cooling service in New York City (Tri-State Area) for over 26 years. We are known for prompt and professional service with FREE estimates and affordable pricing. We are attentive to your family by providing a fast response to your heating & cooling needs. You can always count on us as we are reachable by phone 24/7. Why are we different? Our services are provided by high quality, highly trained technicians with over 85-years combined experience. Please note in advance that we do not service window units....

hvac repair (39)small appliance repair (13)chimney repair (2)

10/21/2020

working with 365 Kool was great-their technician was “old school”:knowledgeable ,seasoned and familiar with older homes as well as older boilers & heating systems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas Boiler tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

08/23/2020

There were technical problems with the hardware installed, but the company handled the resolution very professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal an installation of ceiling Heat Exchange HVAC units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

08/22/2020

Talented, skillful and professional workmen which I have never seen on other HVAC firms. It was a fantabulous experience and it’s definitely worth to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install New AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

08/22/2020

Suddenly, when we were sitting in the hall. Noticed some weird noises coming out from the heat furnace. We called 365 Kool for the urgent inspection. They came and promptly identified the issue. They informed us it’s almost near the end of life and we have a need to replace it. They were kind enough and didn’t impose any pressure on us for the purchasing of costly items. We were so delighted with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
urgent inspection for hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

08/21/2020

I reached out to 365Kool for price quotations for replacing the heat pump. The whole procedure was untroubled and simple. The thanksgiving part was they left the place super clean and tidy when the work has been completed. Truly a great with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing the heat pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

08/21/2020

These are immensely honest and plain-spoken contractors. Whatever the prices they told me for the HVAC repairing service, literally adhered to it till the end. There was no change in the bidding or any commitments, they had made. Its mine pleasure to get the HVAC work done from them. All the best for the future and cheers for the good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC repairing service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2020

D

08/01/2020

I needed a repair or replacement of my hvac unit in my apartment in midtown Manhattan. I called twice and was able to speak with Gil who asked me to send pictures. I sent a few pictures and called but he said that he didn't have a chance to look at them and would called me back later. i waited a day and call the next day and was told Gil would be back by luch. I called again but he was not back. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
no job was performed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

Im sorry but i dont recall speaking with you or receiving and pictures from you. Nor do i have your information anywhere in our system. When did you call?, what type of unit do you have?

07/31/2020

The technician arrived right on time and very quickly diagnosed the problem. I then received a call from the office with the cost and OK'd it. Work done. Will definitely use these folks again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central A/C stopped cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

D

07/20/2020

I will preface this with the fact that I do not write reviews on companies. To be honest, I had read reviews after I had already scheduled the appointment with 365 Kool and saw some questionable ones where people felt scammed, but I was desperate to have my air turned back on and no other company I had reached out to was available day of. There were no issues with the handyman, he showed me specif...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
central air repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/01/2020

Quinn was our serviceman and did a thorough job. We have a mini split system that is over ten years old and our registers have never been internally cleaned. He spent time cleaning each unit. That was about a month ago and my air conditioning never worked better. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Heating and Air Conditioning Repair & installation. Maintenance programs. Emergency 24 -hour service. Residential and Commercial. Nest approved contractor.

We DO NOT service window units