212rug.com

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Flooring installition...

Taylor Flooring - An Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • A+ BBB Rating • Taylor Flooring is an Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom and your One-Stop Store for ALL of your Floor Covering needs! • Please Note we do not sell Ceramic Tile. We also do not install flooring that was not purchased from our Store. Our Store is Owned & Operated by a Local Family - Owner Bill Taylor has Over 30 Years of Flooring Experience! • Our desire is to provide the Best Selection of Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate & Vinyl in a Friendly, Comfortable, & Helpful Atmosphere! • We provide Free In-home Measuring, Estimates, & Professional Installation • Our Staff will recommend the best possible flooring choice based on your Needs, Lifestyle, & Budget • Call (732) 899-9797 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment

D

01/14/2011

Three appointments were made and broken by the company. On the third appointment, the installers showed up 2 1/2 hours late but they did a good job. I would not recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased carpeting for my stairs and hallway. The sales preson was prompt and the price was good.

CATEGORY carpet installation

C

01/06/2011

Carpet has a wrinkle in one spot, it is not stretched tight to the floor in that area. Kitchen installation was sloppy. Glue residue was left on top of the entire floor, very difficult to scrub off, and makes the floor look dirty. A couple of the vinyl tile edges keep popping up, they were not adequately glued down. Finally there are gaps between some of the tiles, about 1/8", which are unsightly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install carpet in bedroom. Install vinyl flooring in kitchen.

02/04/2010

Showed up on time not only for the estimate but for the actually job as well, gave me the best price for my product, and a great installition

12/05/2008

The price was excellent. The quality of the carpets were excellent. They showed up on time and cleaned up really well after themselves. The gentlemen were very friendly and had good manners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Carpet Emporium to install carpets in an apartment.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/26/2007

Carpet Emporium was great to work with. They came when they said they would and were very professional and courteous. The quality of the carpet is very good and they helped us in the selection of what would work best in our two rooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put down carpet in one room that was 10 x 12 and in another room that was 14 x 12. They did remove the old carpet first and took it away.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

Rug and flooring sales, cleaning & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available