Damone Painting and Drywall

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

15 Willow Pkwy

New Windsor, NY 12553

Owner and Founder, Chris Damone, has been painting and installing drywall throughout the Hudson Valley since 2006, building a strong customer base on word-of-mouth recommendations from his many satisfied customers. Some of the services offered by Damone Painting and Drywall include: Interior/Exterior Painting, Trim Work, Power Washing, Wallpaper Removal, Staining, Wall Repair, New Drywall, Taping and Demolition Call today and let Damone Painting and Drywall take care of your painting and drywall needs! Get the job done fast and done right the first time....

Interior Painting (58)Drywall (18)Wallpaper Removal (7)Plaster (3)Exterior Painting (2)Handyman Services (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (1)Lead Testing and Removal (1)

10/29/2019

I contacted Chris, and within a day he called and we discussed the services I needed done, which was several rooms of wallpaper removal (a nightmare of a job, I'm sure!), then all of those rooms painted, as well as a few others painted. I live out of state, so all this was to prepare my house to be put on the market to sell. Chris gave me what I felt was a fair price. He kept me up to date with hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Removal & Interior Painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

05/13/2019

Excellent. Price quoted was price charged. Came on time. Finished job quickly and excellently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repainting of a wall that was discolored

04/15/2019

Damone Painting (Chris) was referred through a friend who had used him & his crew to paint the interior of their newly purchased home. I saw their house & called a few days later. The whole process, from quoting to end of job, was effortless. They arrived promptly, and by the time I had gotten home that day, were already cleaned up & gone. My kitchen was beautiful & received quite a few compliment...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen needed to be painted...

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

01/07/2019

It went very well. they were done in less than three days His workers were as professional as Chris was. It was a pleasure dealing with Chris and his company.. I have highly recommended him to a few friends already and I plan on using his services come spring for my deck sealing and for possibly painting the exterior of my home. Chris is a true professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the interior of my whole house painted including the trim and ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

11/12/2018

Excellent. Chris was very professional and explained every detail of the painting process. Would hire Damone painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint Livingroom and hallway

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/31/2018

Chris was great. He was very thorough with his approach and his attention to detail shows on the work he did on our house. We’ve gotten so many compliments from our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Paint

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2018

10/29/2018

Good attention to detail, job was accomplished in a timely manner, and two minor blemishes were identified and corrected promptly. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 4 rooms, walls, ceiling, and trim. Approx 800 sq ft.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

09/11/2018

They painted my entire interior home -and it went perfectly. Everyone that enters my house doesn’t say hello first. They compliment the work. I couldn’t be happier. Timely, cost effective, and well done. What more can you ask for?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior house paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

03/05/2018

From estimate to completion chris and his crew were a pleasure to work with. The attention to detail especially with the colors and finishes we wanted far exceeded my expectations. I am very picky with cleanliness and had no complaints at any point in our project. Cant wait to have them back for our next project. Would and already have recommended them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting and minor drywall repair

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

01/21/2018

Excellent! The stairway looks like brand new as does the ceiling in the bedroom. The painting also was done beautifully. My stairway had two different colors and were done in thick strips which Chris was able to duplicate. I highly recommend him and have already asked him to give me an estimate to paint the exterior of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed sheet rocking done over my stairway due to a leaking roof as well as 3/4 of a new ceiling in an upstairs bedroom. I also had these areas painted as well as my living room ceiling (water damaged from leaking roof) and mater bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

Interior painting, Exterior painting, New drywall, Taping, Wallpaper removal, Staining, Power washing, Full wall repair, Trim work, tile work, property management.

Not Applicable