HealthSav, LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since April 2014

HealthSav, LLC was begun in 2006 with the intent that everyone has access to CPR Training. HealthSav, LLC was recognized in 2010 by the American Heart Association and awarded the status of Training Center. We offer courses 7 days a week at our convenient location and travel anywhere within the Tri-State area for groups of 6 and larger....

10/21/2017

So informative and worthwhile!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CRP Course

07/12/2016

Very informative and fun class. Instructor is very passionate about what he is teaching good sense of humor. I would recommend that anyone attend this class to become trained to help in an event should a situation arise. You could be the one to save a life isn't that important enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was there for CPR training and certification for my job. I do recommend this class. Highly.

07/07/2014

The course was for 3 hours and the instructor was very good. We watched a video and did hands on practice on mannequins. Lenny was very patient with us and answered all our questions. He explained everything about the CPR that we needed to know. I would definitely recommend Lenny at HealthSav in ?New City, NY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took a CPR course at HealthSav.

04/27/2014

Prior to practical testing, lessons and information provided online. Part 1 testing online. Excellent venue for learning and study. Easy to review and repeat lessons as needed. In person practical testing pleasant and easy to perform. Encouragement and coaching provided by knowledgeable and experienced health care provider. Tested electronically via computer system to sufficiently score and prove ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed BLS Re-certification as a Professional Registered Nurse

04/23/2014

Will definitely continue to use HealthSav in the future to maintain my CPR certification.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Originally came here for my initial BLS 2 years ago. Most recently renewed my BLS at HealthSav. Both experiences were easy to schedule, convenient and enjoyable experiences. There are so many classes offered throughout the week that it is almost impossible to not find a class that fits into anyone's schedule.

CATEGORY health workshops

HealthSav, LLC offers CPR Training at all levels. From the basic Family & Friends CPR to Heartsaver CPR AED and Basic Life Support For the Healthcare Provider. We also offer The American Heart Association Heartcode ACLS course for advanced cardiac life support. We offer a thorough First Aid Course which is helpful for the layperson or professional. Courses are available 7 days a week and easy registration is done at our website, www,healthsav.com. We also sell ZOLL & Philips AED's

At this time we do not offer PALS training.