Woodstock & Manhattan Institute Holistic Dentistry

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since April 2015

Our office believes that our holistic approach to your dental care is the most effective way to improve your overall health. We strive to give you the best care through holistic techniques, non- toxic restorative materials, education and creating a supportive relationship. Our practice treats not only your teeth, jaws and related structures, but your emotional, physical, environmental and individual needs. When we design a plan for your specific dental procedure, we regard the effect of treatment on the entire body. This site has been designed to provide you with information you might find helpful. Please go to our info center for many of your dental questions, it is full of a vast amount alternative healing techniques that we provide. Our store contains products that will improve your health. The books I have written will help you to add years to your life. We will be expanding the products sold in our store. If you have any questions or know of any products you think we should feature please let us know. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

08/17/2017

It went horrible. Dr. Did not check my teeth to see if anything else needed to be done and he was causing pain when he did my filings. I made sure I told him I was having pain and he didn't seem to care. He didn't do the filings I have asked him to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to get filings

04/22/2015

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I went to his office by referral. I actually ended up enjoying the visit. Dr. Zeines was humorous but profession, which put me at ease. The job was done faster than expected and with surprisingly no pain. I felt like I was being treated more like a fellow human than a patient and I will definitely be back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a cleaning and veneer put on. Victor was great and made a boring visit fun.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/21/2015

My experience with Dr. Zeines has always been great.  I have a phobia with needles and he is extremely good at making this as pain-free as possible.  I'm fortunate that I don't have any root canals or major dental worksthat needs to be done, but when I have a cavity, he makes me feel at ease.    I had one experience where a cavity may have been bordered on potentially being a root canal.  He was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been a patient of Dr. Zeines for over 10 years.  I have a cleaning from Karen, his dental hygenist 4 times a year and a checkup from Dr. Zeines twice a year.  Karen is excellent-great bedside manner and makes me laugh-pain-free cleaning and my mouth feels great after she's done.  After my appointment with her, I see Dr. Zeines for my twice a year check up.

04/21/2015

My experience with Dr. Zeines was great! He was very friendly and explained everything he was doing. He has a gentle hand as I did not feel anything. My husband is TERRIFIED of dentists and Dr. Zeines made him feel so comfortable that he scheduled a follow up appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Zeines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a huge cavity fall out. Dr. Zeines was very friendly.

12/19/2014

I contacted Dr Zeines via Angie's List and got a message back from him the same day asking about my tooth and he gave his schedule coming up sometimes he is in his NYC office and other times closer to me in his Shokan NY office. I had also left a message at the office earlier in the day. The next morning a very nice woman called asking me about my situation and even though I had no significant pai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chipped filling and need other minor work.

CATEGORY dentists,alternative medicine