ROCA CARPET

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2005

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Services for both Home and Commercial, Roca carpet specializes in Carpet Sales & installation Runners & Custom Area Rugs Professional Carpet cleaning Furniture & Mattress cleaning Hardwood Floors & Laminated Products...

Taylor Flooring - An Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • A+ BBB Rating • Taylor Flooring is an Abbey Carpet & Floor Showroom and your One-Stop Store for ALL of your Floor Covering needs! • Please Note we do not sell Ceramic Tile. We also do not install flooring that was not purchased from our Store. Our Store is Owned & Operated by a Local Family - Owner Bill Taylor has Over 30 Years of Flooring Experience! • Our desire is to provide the Best Selection of Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate & Vinyl in a Friendly, Comfortable, & Helpful Atmosphere! • We provide Free In-home Measuring, Estimates, & Professional Installation • Our Staff will recommend the best possible flooring choice based on your Needs, Lifestyle, & Budget • Call (732) 899-9797 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment

05/13/2013

My expierience could not have been more positive with Roca carpet. I mainly dealt with Larry at their store, who was terrific. He took his time to expain the different carpet qualities, features, textures, and terminology with me. I never felt pressured to purchase, nor did I ever feel I was being pushed to purchase a certain type of carpet. He presented me with my options and the prices and let m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased an area rug for my living room. The carpet was purchased off the roll and the Roca carpet staff bound it to turn it into an area rug. They even took the leftover 4'x6' piece and bound it for me for free. They also included a pad for the main carpet for free.

08/28/2012

They did a great job taking care of all my furniture while they worked and did a great job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpet in two rooms, a stairway, and a short hallway.

09/14/2007

They did a good job. The clean up was done very well and they were very professional. I shopped around considerably to find the best price and they were it. They had a good value and I would recommend them to other people. They have a great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed wall to wall Berber carpet in our family room.

12/19/2005

THEY WERE FINE, EXCELLENT. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THEIR WORK. IT WAS JUST CARPET AND THE PRICE THAT WERE PROBABLY MY MOTIVATIONS FOR USING THEM IN COMPARISON TO OTHER PLACES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
IT WAS THE INSTALLATION OF CARPET IN THE PLAYROOM.

THANK YOU!

FLOOR COVERINGS, SPECIALIZING IN CARPET.

Yes, ask for details