Advanced Orthopedics & Sports Medicine

Angie's List since October 2008

11/10/2015

CATEGORY orthopedics

05/15/2014

I've been seeing Dr. Richard Popowitz for about a year. He's hard to get an appointment right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my orthopedic doctor and surgeon.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor

08/15/2013

Operation on the knee went well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I fell down a flight of stairs, after my knee buckled. I was diagnosed with 2 herniated disc and torn miniscus.

CATEGORY knee doctor

06/18/2012

On the day of the surgery, I was the first one for surgery. The staff, anesthesiologist and the nurses of Nyack Hospital who cared for me were excellent. I saw Dr. Kraushaar before and after the surgery and I was surprised at the swiftness, the kindness and the professionalism of all involved. In fact, my operation was at 8:30 A.M. and I was ready to go home by 12:30 P.M.    Follow up at the docto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am an active walker and suddenly began to feel pain in my right knee. I made an appointment to visit Dr. Kraushaar and I was immediately diagnosed with a torn miniscus. For a time, I used a brace to keep my knee in place but eventually it was necessary to operate.    His staff is wonderful and an appointment was quickly set. I was x-rayed and the date for the surgery was set on that first visit.I saw the doctor's assistant once more before the surgery and then preparations were made.

CATEGORY orthopedics

Orthopedics & sports medicine.