A & J Reliable Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2006

People are A & J Reliable’s strength. We have some of the best and experienced roofing specialists in New York and the tri-state area. From the design phase to the installation phase, all of our team members work together in a spirit of collaboration to tackle all the challenges of your construction project. Our consultants are highly trained in all aspects of our business – commercial roofing and residential roofing; from gutter cleaning to installing rubber roofing. They are knowledgeable about our products and are professional in their approach. Our consultants are the team leaders of your project and are available daily to answer questions and lead you through each phase of your project. We are familiar with particular services which may be of interest to you pvc roofing, copper rain gutters, custom seamless gutters – let us know your home improvement needs and we’ll help you find the right solution. --- Our office team is skilled, hardworking and friendly. Your satisfaction is their ultimate goal. Their value-added customer service raises the industry standard to a level you not only expect, but deserve. Additional phones - (201) 444-1774, (201) 666-7704, (203) 861-1891, (914) 681-1903. Additional contact names - Andrew Gallina. Award winning. Additional DBA A and J Reliable Inc....

A Professional Masonry

I work with concrete, brick, and stone creating or repairing walks, steps, patios, chimneys, etc. I am especially familiar with the difficult intricacies of repairs that most masons avoid. My father and brother are both architects familiarizing me with the reasons things fail and the remedies available. The easiest and best thing to do is simply do it right the first time. FREE ESTIMATES I can come to take a look and offer you options for what you are trying to accomplish.

05/29/2020

The work looks beautiful. Also the work took the exact amount of time that they said it would (one day)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffits and fascia were replaced under the eves of the home

CATEGORY roofing,skylights

05/22/2019

It went great! They showed up on time, cleaned all the gunk out of my gutters and washed off all the mold and mildew off my roof! I would highly recommend this business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning, gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

03/19/2018

Bill & team were great . Very responsive to all my questions - and the house looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full House copper gutters with leaf guards

CATEGORY gutter repair

11/02/2017

They came back and honored a warranty from 2003. I had no problems for 12 years, so when I had a leak they came out the next day and fixed it. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Service

CATEGORY roofing

10/13/2017

I got several estimates and they were all in the same ball park. In fact, I didn't chose some of the lower estimates, I went with them because of their customers recommendations. I was very satisfied, and I recommended them to 2 other homeowners in my area to replace their roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial & Residential Roofing, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Installation & Repair, Leaf Protection, Gutter Cleaning, Windows, Skylights & Siding.