Ladies & Lads With Ladders

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7432 Rosewood Circle

N Syracuse, NY 13212

Ladies & Lads with Ladders is a family owned company. Interior painting some light drywall repair. Wallpaper removal. Kevin Ekbom is the scheduler and worker, Kelly Ekbom is the estimator, bookkeeper and worker....

Interior Painting (84)Wallpaper Removal (11)Drywall (7)Wallpaper (6)

12/19/2018

Could not have been better! Excellent work He was very neat, organized and the finished area looks terrific. The lady who came to do the estimate was on time and polite. The area that was painted had lots of edge work that needed to be done very neatly and it was all very well done. This company is very "busy" and I had to wait a bit to get it done but having done so it was well worth it! I cannot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entrance hallway, dining room, downstairs walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

08/31/2018

Great! Excellent workmanship. Beautiful job, done on time. Very amiable gentleman who aims to please. Could'nt ask for a better experience. Would recommend wholeheartedly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

06/23/2018

Kevin assessed the job and offered an acceptable alternative when some of the wallpaper proved difficult to remove.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed wallpaper removed in a front entry hallway, half bathroom, stairway and upstairs hallway.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

04/20/2018

Kevin was professional, maticulous and a pleasure to deal with. Kevin worked very hard to achieve the look that we wanted in our home. Will hire him again for any future painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of stained wood trim and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/17/2018

This is the second time we’ve hired Kevin; as with the first time, everything went very smoothly. Kevin was punctual, well-organized, very neat and efficient. His work is excellent, and he is a very pleasant person to have around the house! We would definitely hire and recommend Kevin for any future painting jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 bedroom, kitchen island, and 2 doors needed to be painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

12/13/2017

Kevin did such am amazing job and was extremely professional, got the job done in less than a day and cleaned up after himself completely! He did such a good job on patching any holes I couldn't even tell where i had nails in the walls!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our hallway, stairs and foyer area painted along with the ceiling, trim and patching up some small holes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/22/2017

We've hired Kevin twice in the past year. First time was to paint the entire interior of our home. They were very quick to return our initial phone call and schedule an on-site visit. The estimate process was very professional and the written estimate was provided immediately. They took the time to understand our needs and answer our questions. Their prices are competitive and fair. The quality of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

09/17/2017

This job was flawless start to finish! The estimate was right on target and Kevin finished the job in less time than anticipated. The entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Kevin's work is outstanding - it's like I have a brand new house! I am so thrilled!!! I would recommend them without hesitation and plan to book them for more painting jobs in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the entire downstairs of my home painted (ceilings, walls, and trim). This included up the stairway right to the top of my 18' ceilings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

09/04/2017

Great! Punctual and friendly! Uses quality paint and work performed is highly professional! Clean up is excellent. Very pleased - will use again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom walls and closets painted (painted family room a few years ago)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

08/02/2017

Everyone was very professional from the time of estimate to the finished product. Even though I was booked out about 6 weeks in advance, the painting was done on the exact dates as promised. A super job! I am quite fussy and I am very pleased. I would definitely recommend going with this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 5 rooms and ceilings painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

Interior Painting, Light drywall repair, Ceilings, Walls, Trim, Doors, Wallpaper removal

Exterior Painting, Painting of cabinets, Hanging of wallpaper