Sparrow Cleaning Company Corp.

A 138 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2005

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4 Franklin Ave # 1

Mount Vernon, NY 10550

We like to say That we are a family orientated established business ! Established In 1984 in Mamaroneck, NY, we been providing professional carpet and upholstery, tile /grout cleaning & 24 hrs.Emergency Water spill cleanup & Sewage back up restoration. also we do in home and in plant wool, oriental area rug cleaning, successfully for 30 years, also we are a local New York, BBB - better business bureau member, with a perfect clean record, with zero complaints for all the years that we have been in business and its because we care ! Please give us a chance to show our professional services...

carpet cleaning (127)upholstery cleaning (28)oriental rug cleaning (19)floor cleaning (16)water and smoke damage (4)mattress store (2)tile installation (1)

05/26/2020

I was very happy with their service, as good as new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couch cushions that were stained were cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Thank you! For your sincerely review

01/29/2020

They arrived on time, were very friendly and professional. Did a walk through and reviewed preliminary phone quote. With some slight modification of initial scope, the quote was adjusted and approved. Work was done within a reasonable timeline. Results were very good. We appreciated the care taken to do a good job including detailed explanation of process, drying time, etc. We would recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stair Carpet and landing, upstairs hallway, (3) rooms traffic areas cleaned (no furniture to be moved). Family room Sofa/Love Seat cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you for you comment! We appreciate! Our customers.

12/26/2019

It went very well, the 2 gentlemen that came were very polite and did a great job, and it didn't take too long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpets in 3 bedrooms, stairs, hallways, dinning room and family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

Dear customer! We are glad you like our crew and our cleaning service, Sincerely thank you

10/15/2019

Sparrow did an outstanding job on my carpets! They came in, while I was away, and with little direction, took care of the pet odor and stubborn stains I've been trying to get rid of for years. They were very easy to work with and the price can't be beat. I would highly recommend them to anyone who asks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and pet odor removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Hi ! We were glad to be able to service your home! Sincerely thank you!

08/14/2019

They're scheduled to come out next Tuesday for the work and are providing a 10% discount. The estimate was very thorough and he seems very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need the basement carpet cleaned and the living room and den area rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

We work hard to make sure all our customers are happy, with our services, Sincerely thank you

08/09/2019

Excellent company. I cant say enough good things about their dedication to quality and service. If you need your carpet cleaned, you can’t go wrong with Sparrow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning of 3 bedrooms, hallway and flight of stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

We really appreciate you been our client! Thank you.

03/15/2019

Brilliant. Everything about working with Sparrow and Celso was top class. Their estimate was lower than the competitor, they came within a few days, and cleaned two upholstered chairs very well. Celso was very polite and explained how the whole process works and the likelihood of getting the stains out. They worked for a while on the chairs and did a great job. Took the carpet away and delivered i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Photo for Sparrow Cleaning Company Corp. - 4 Franklin Ave, Mount Vernon, NY - 37764254

Sincerely thank you for your review !

07/18/2018

They did an outstanding job, and were very quick and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed different areas of the carpet in my house cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

We appreciate your evaluation of our cleaning services ,Thank you.

07/12/2018

I was clear from the beginning that there were Pet Stains. They completely wasted my time, scheduled an appointment and then sent guys to come to my house and then once they arrived, they claimed that Pet Stains are not removable. This is ridiculous as Sears has always cleaned Pet Stains. They were rude, confrontational and a poor professionals. Save your time and your money!!!! I am new to the ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed carpets clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

the only thing we did to this person was going to her house to give a estimate take a look only, on 2 rooms of carpet, describe by homeowner as having pre existing urine yellow stains !, customer explain to us over the phone that they would be doing the carpet cleaning only is we did think pet stains would be removable !. Upon arrival we were met by other person ,not the homeowner ! Who kindly ope...

04/09/2018

Sparrow is excellent! They contacted me the same day I bought my deal to schedule my service and had an opening that same week. They arrived on time, did an amazing job cleaning my sofa and even removed an old stain that they noticed on my rug, free of charge. They really went above and beyond and I'll definitely be hiring them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sofa cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Thank you ! We love hear for our customers. Sincerely Thank you.

Steam cleaning, upholstery & carpet cleaning, 24 hrs.Emergency water & Sewage back up damage restoration & pet stain removal, wool area & Persian rugs cleaning done in our plant, cleaning in plant wool, or oriental, Persian area rug cleaning. With free pick up & free delivery. Ceramic, grout and tile cleaning furniture and upholstery cleaning, Carpet stretch services.

cleaning apartment building using portable equipment or any building with out elevator !