PetSmart - Mohegan Lake

• Angie's List since October 2005

NA Rated | 12 Reviews

01/13/2017

We were just purchasing supplies, we really didn’t interact with people too much. The quality was good. The experience wasn’t bad, it was good. The workers were okay. The store was clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought some pet supplies from there.

CATEGORY pet stores

08/11/2012

When we went the first time, we had the best sells person. Then we went back again, and the worker didn't know anything and wasn't very helpful. As a store, they have everything that you would want.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to PetSmart to purchase an aquarium.

CATEGORY aquarium shops

07/16/2007

They are an o.k. company and everything turned out nice at this visit. The only thing is that my dog kind of has funny hair on her front legs and it needs to be cut real short. They just do not cut it as short as I would like. Other than that, no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my half Pekinese and half Golden Retriever to Petsmart to have her hair done, have her bathed and her toenails clipped.

CATEGORY pet grooming

10/29/2006

Excellent as always. We bring the dog about three times a year and we are always happy with the service and attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed and groomed our dog.

CATEGORY pet grooming

11/04/2005

THEY WERE VERY GOOD IN KEEPING THE DOG CALM, THEY ALSO DID A LOVELY JOB IN CLEANING HIM UP. THEY ALSO PROVIDE THE PURCHASE OF WONDERFUL PRODUCTS FOR ALL PETS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY GROOMED BY DOG, ALONG WITH GIVING HIM A CHECK UP PHYSICAL AND PROVIDE HIM WITH NEW TREATS.

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming

Pet grooming, training & veterinarians

Similar businesses in your area...