A&J Associates LLC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2011

Additional email - spierce005@gmail.com...

Quality Craftsmanship of Central New York

Remodeling

01/28/2015

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

04/02/2013

Overall they were excellent. Their staff was friendly, outgoing and provided really great customer service. They took my phone call late and night and came over the next morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A&J Associates LLC for electrical services.

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you Lisa for your work. Call us anytime!

03/08/2013

I called the company on a Friday. We made an appointment the next Monday to get an overview of what needed repairing, they returned on Wednesday took the doors and drawers to be repaired...returned them repaired on Friday....great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did cabinet repair on several cabinets and drawers. The work was completed quickly and well. They were very courteous and punctual. I would definitely call them for future work.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,cabinet refacing

Thank you for your work. Call us if you ever need our services!

09/30/2011

He is fair in pricing and accurate in every phase. He is meticulous and his work is beautiful. He is reliable and on time. When he says he will finish the job on a certain date he is very close to the date that he says. I wouldn't have anyone else do anything other than what his particulars are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would highly recommend this company. His expertise is electrical, carpentry, masonry, porches and decks, windows and doors, kitchens and baths, additions and garages, generator sales and service. He has redone my whole house. I bought this house about 4-5 years ago. It is a relatively new home. I work here. He converted all the electrical and construction work in order for that to be done.

CATEGORY decks,electrician,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors,generator installers

Thank you Allen for the many times you have hired us over the years. We value the friendship that has developed over the many years of working with you. As you know, you can call us anytime and we will be there! Enjoy your winter in Florida and see you in the spring!

Kitchen and bath remodeling, additions, home builders, windows, shutters, doors, garage, electrical, rewiring, upgrades, troubleshooting, generator sales, and installation.

NA