E F MALONEY & SON

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2006

Providing electricical needs to residential and commercial businesses. We have 7 vans and 2 boom trucks....

TFC ELECTRIC, INC.

197  REVIEWS
TFC ELECTRIC, INC.

"A Family Tradition Since 1994".....We stand by our work! An Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient for 8-consecutive years!!! A family owned and operated Electrical contractor we guarantee quality materials, proficient electricians and unparalleled, customer service by people who care- the owners. The "TFC" team works to perform all work to exact specifications and to code.

Offers by TFC ELECTRIC, INC. on Angie's List

06/16/2016

Owner Gene came to view job for an estimate. Workers Sean and Anthony completed the work 2 days later by appointment. All three were super nice, and very professional. The job was very efficient,-the workers resolved issues easily and completely while addressing our requests and concerns. Very pleased overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Run a new air conditioner line/ outlet from electric panel in garage to a 3rd floor bedroom.

CATEGORY electrician

09/07/2013

Dan and Rommy along with other workers were professional and very polite. They were available when needed and worked with my schedule. There were a couple of delays in the electrical work, which they were not responsible for and they rearranged their schedule to compensate for it. Dan worked with me on price and made suggestions to save me money. Rommy showed me how to operate the system and came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and programmed all audio and video equipment for a home theater, including a 3D projector, a 2:35.1 screen, receiver, in-wall 7.1 speaker system, universal remote control, blu-ray player, PS3, etc.

CATEGORY electrician,home theater design

02/25/2013

They were professional, reasonably priced, friendly, and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do put in a range hood over my stove where there were no electrical components prior. They found and extended and electrical line so the range would function.

CATEGORY electrician

02/17/2006

I HAVE USED THIS COMPANY FOR MANY OF YEARS AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE COMPANY NOR MY FURNACE. THE PRICE IS FAIR AND REASONABLE. THE SERVICE GUY WAS FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PROVIDED THE MAINTENANCE ON THE FURNACE.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

All phases of electrical for the home or business. Security Systems, Landscape Lighting

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa