Foamco Inc

A 42 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2009

2901 RT-17K

Middletown, NY 10941

Foamco Inc is a New York-based contractor with more than a decade of experience in the home improvement industry. With headquarters in Bullville, New York, we focus on providing homeowners, builders and remodelers, and architects, with a cost effective insulation solution that provides superior performance, energy savings, and comfort in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut....

insulation (41)foundation repair (1)basement waterproofing (1)siding (1)

03/05/2018

Great job at a reasonable price. We can already feel the difference. I would recommend Foamco, and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated attached 2 car garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are so glad to hear that the work we did for you is making all the difference for you and your family.

06/19/2017

It went well. The team was quick and efficient. One gentleman sat in the truck while the other worked. Cleanup was non-existent and I even brought this but when the salesman showed up. I encourage that anyone who uses their services request plastic be put down to minimize foam from getting on the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

Thank you for your kind words, as well we are so glad that we were able to address the problem at hand.Thank you for your constructive criticism we strive to improve upon everything we do, we are able to do that with the help of people like you.

03/07/2017

All went really well. Prior to the appointment, I was sent reading material which was helpful and prepared me for the appointment. On the day of the appointment, Nick was professional and personable. His presentation was outstanding. I really liked the videos. I had several questions, and I felt like Nick took his time to ensure I understood and was satisfied with each answer. My neighbors had the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my walk up attic to be spray foam insulated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

We are glad to hear that you received nothing less than our best service. Thank you for your kind words towards Nick, also we are so glad that we could put your mind at such ease with all the materials that were provided to you. Please do not hesitate to reach out in the near future for anything else you may need.

01/27/2017

It was nice. They did a good job. They were very professional. They were courteous. They were efficient. They were clean. They were very, very good. I liked them. The price was good. I would absolutely use them again. The owner, his son, and a worker came out. They arrived about ten minutes to 9:00. They left about 2:00 in the afternoon. This was my first time using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They insulated the attic and they put an additional spray foam. They blew in cellulose and they rolled out some Corning fiberglass.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2017

So glad to hear that everything from the service, quality, and price met all your required check boxes.
C

12/02/2016

They basically put the siding back in backwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding repair.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

03/24/2016

Very straight forward, they showed up on time explained everything and did a great quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulated addition with Foam

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2016

01/29/2016

This was a great contractor experience. My initial phone call got a quick scheduling for an estimate. The estimate was fair, work was scheduled, the team arrived on-time and worked professionally - and I have now completed the final step of winterizing a small three season bungalow. Kudos Foamco, you all know how to provide great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foamco sprayed insulation into my roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2016

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that we could help you complete the final part of your project. Please let us know if there is anything in the future that we can help with.

12/13/2015

Clean  On time  Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had out living room and part of the the attached garage done by foamco. They were very professional and neat. I think my construction area was cleaner after they left!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2015

We are so glad to hear that you are so satisfied with the service that was provided, as well that we were able to address the problem at hand for you and make your house even better than before.

10/07/2015

We got a couple of estimates to spray the cellar sills where the house meets the foundation. We chose Foamcoinc because of the knowledge of the person that came and gave us an estimate...I think his name was Dave. He had some good ideas on how to spray and seal under the bay windows, left samples of the foam with us, and some more information. I thought that was great so I could make a more inform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam the cellar sill where the house meets the foundation.

CATEGORY insulation,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2015

Thank you for your due diligence in vetting us and other companies to find the very best quality, service, and price possible, we are glad to we could provide you with that and even more. We are so glad that the knowledge and expertise of your representative was more than able to put your mind at ease when it came to making such an important decision.

12/02/2014

More often than not, contractors are nightmares. By contrast, Foamco is a dream. Although they're based over 40 miles away, they came up promptly to view my attic and provide a quote to insulate it with open cell foam. The price was perfect. Any less and I would have been suspicious. Any more and I couldn't have afforded the work. In addition to the price, calculated before the principal left my d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely insulated complex attic roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2014

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that your experience with Foamco was nothing less than quality professionalism. We are happy to hear that you are extremely happy with the completion of such a big project in such a short time frame and that no corners were cut when it can to the quality of work. More importantly we are so glad that the issue you were having we were able to address and...

Home Comfort Evaluations. Spray Foam Insulation - Spray & Injection. Cellulose Insulation.

Basement Waterproofing. Foundations - Crack & Leak Repairs. New Construction. Waterproofing.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing