After doing cleaning, maintenance, repair and renovation work on my own home, I started my own interior & exterior cleaning business back in 2003. With the trust & continued support from our satisfied customers, we were given the opportunity to take on larger projects like renovations & construction. Today SHS Contracting, Inc. ( formerly known as Stevens Home Services, LLC ) is the only true "Full Service" licensed & insured home improvement contractor in NY & NJ. No matter what your residential or commercial needs are we have the training, skills and experience to handle any task, project or job. Why go through the trouble and inconvenience to hire several different trades persons to handle a project or task when you can hire one quality company that truly does it all - For less! BIG OR SMALL, WE DO IT ALL! ...

04/22/2019

Very well. I had some difficult to reach spots and the place feels fresh & clean now. A nice early birthday present!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some cleaning -- bathroom & kitchen.

CATEGORY house cleaning, lighting

08/26/2018

AMAZING WORK. Steve is a phenomenal contractor and a pleasure to work with. You can use them for almost anything in the NYC area, and they are a very professional team that is consistently within budget and on time. Had them redo the entire flooring in my apartment along with the bathroom, they finished within a week and left the apartment infinitely cleaner than it’s ever been. Very honest and tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redo an entire floor and bathroom

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, window cleaning, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Thanks for you kind review. Looking forward to working with you in the future [Member Name Removed].

08/15/2018

Excellent work and was done with in the time frame that we agreed upon. They suggested certain improvements that would update the home and they couldnt have been more right. I was very happy with the job and would use them again in the futire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and renovations

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, interior designers, lighting, plastering, remodeling, roofing, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

06/07/2018

This is the most professional and spectacular contractor I’ve ever worked with! Steve and his team are a dream to work with and the results exceeded my expectations. I will absolutely work with them again for all my home improvement needs. I’m so thankful I found them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring replaced

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Information Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

06/06/2018

Steve from SHS hits all the high notes. His prices are the best, or close to it, for a variety of services; and his variety is great i.e. he can handle many types of jobs. I have used him to replace my roof, my air conditioning, furnace and air handlers, to build a ramp, to install a commercial dehumidifier, to seal cracks in my foundation, paint and repair walls, and now replace doors. He is quic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry, Carpentry

CATEGORY drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac, masonry, roofing, woodworking, interior painters

[Member Name Removed] you are a fine gentleman and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

We are licensed and insured full service residential & commercial contractors. We are professionals of all trades and services. *Construction *Renovation *Design * Construction Management *Disaster recovery & Restoration *Repairs * Maintenance *Interior & Exterior Cleaning * Service work.

Similar businesses in your area...