Floria Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2953 Charlotte Dr

Merrick, NY 11566

"Our Prices Will Not Shock You" 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Super Service Award Winner in all phases of electrical installations; Service upgrades, lighting, landscape lighting, Ceiling fans & more. We are certified in HVAC installations such as Central Air & Ductless - Mini-Splits (Heat-Pumps) and preventive maintenance as well. Floria Electric Inc is a family owned business since 1978. We are certified and registered with the EPA. Floria Electric Inc is Licensed, Insured and Bonded in Nassau and Suffolk counties including the Incorporated Villages of Freeport, Rockville Centre, Malverene, Lynbrook and East Hills....

electrical (589)lighting (139)hvac repair (82)ceiling fan installation (39)generator repair (29)landscape lighting (23)plumbing (23)handyman (16)home security system (12)drywall repair (10)home theater and stereo installation (6)well and water pump (4)

11/25/2020

Pat was the only electrician that said he'd come right away after telling him i just had a fire from the washer machine. His genuine kindness and honesty was such a relief after the trauma we endured today. I was really nervous thinking he'd hit us with a high price but instead he was more than reasonable. After fixing our issues today we're hiring him to do the lighting in both bedrooms and to al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stove, circuits, washer machine

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/15/2020

My boiler stopped working and Mr. Floria came right away and was able to repair it. He added a heating system to my basement. He also upgraded the internet connection in my basement and mounted the TV. In addition he added electric heaters to each of my 2 bathrooms. Mr. Floria has provided excellent service and I will have no hesitation in using him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed electrical heat added in the basement and 2 bathrooms. I also needed my oil boiler repaired.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home theater design,home security systems,cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you for your review! Its nice to hear customers are happy with our services - Best Regards - Pat

10/07/2020

Excellent, professionak, courteous, caring and very fair, highly recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator house hook up

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

09/25/2020

Pat is a professional. He provided options on the work to be done, allowing me to select the best option for us. He was on time, his work was exceptional. While he was there to do the work we agreed to, he was also able to service our air conditioning units. We would hire Pat for any future work we require and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Pool Electrical Panel, Add New Circuit for Pool Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you for your review - Best regards - Pat Floria

09/08/2020

Pat is absolutely the best electrician hands down and will only reach out to him for any future electrical work to be competed in my home.  Soon after tropical storm Isaias hit, the power in my home kept going out for a minute or two and then would come back on and figured it was some sort of power surge and thought nothing of it at first.  When it escalated to a point where I had to trip the circ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency electrical repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

Thank you for your review; it's nice to hear customers are happy with our services. Best Regards - Pat Floria

08/18/2020

Pat is a professional and a gentleman. He was on time and accurate with his estimated timing of the job and in just a brief conversation understood the scope of the job and offered many options for me. He cleaned up as he worked and was respectful of clients as I was working while he was. He made sure to follow up after the job was done. I will be sure to recommend him and use him again as necessa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Ring Security System

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Thank you for your review; it's nice to hear customer are happy with our services - Best Regards - Pat

08/02/2020

After reading amazing reviews for Floria Electric Inc on Angieslist, I contacted them for the emergency service I needed to address the fire hazard due to overloaded outlet. called Pat after reading glowing reviews on this website. It is rare to find a service professional that is extremely knowledgeable, does amazing work, and offers extremely fair pricing, however, Pat is that professional. This...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical outlet re-Wiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

Thank you for your review; it's nice to hear customers are happy with our services - Best regards - Pat Floria

07/31/2020

I have used Pat many times. He recently replaced my central air system. I got estimates from 4 other places. His was the best. As expected, everything went very well. He is a true professional and very knowledgeable. My central air works great. Blows ice cold. I could not be happier. I highly recommend Pat for HVAC and electrical needs. His prices are always fair and his service is great. You will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace entire central air system

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

07/25/2020

Excellent before job communication. Came ahead of schedule. Performed work as described. They cleaned up the resulting wood scraps. On time, on project, under project cost, what else could you want from a GREAT Contractor. I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added new electrical line to basement and two electrical plugs.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/22/2020

arrived quickly, pleasant, professional, thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooding, help with pumps

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,home security systems,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

Electrical. Lighting. Landscape Lighting. Ceiling Fans. HVAC.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check