Smart Choice Contracting

Roof Shoreham

Roof Shoreham

roofing202011786
5500 Sq.Ft, Roof Replacement

Covid-19: Still open and completing no-contact estimates or virtual estimating. 0% Financing up to 5 Years on Roofing or Siding replacement projects! Family owned Roofing, siding and solar company with Over 20 years industry experience. We are always focused on 100% customer satisfaction and will treat your home as if it was our own. Roofing-Asphalt Shingle, slate, residential low-slope. Siding-vinyl. Solar-learn how to save 30% on your roof when you combine roofing and solar....

roofing (25)gutter installation (14)window (3)solar panel installation (2)siding (3)

10/24/2020

They were great in putting an estimate together, their price was fair and their work was excellent. They fixed water damaged areas, fixed loose gutters and even put shingles on a shed I built. They use the best materials and we are very impressed with their work. We have contracted them now to also install solar and new windows on our house. And, they are also going to do the roof and solar on my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

10/22/2020

Mike and his team were absolutely outstanding The roof came out beautiful The work was done on time and they cleaned up perfectly I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof, guttered and leaders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

10/13/2020

Long day for roofing and came back for the gutters looks great no more leaks happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters and skylight

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

10/12/2020

They were very professional and the owner was on site the whole time. It took one day to complete the roof and it looks great! They even cleaned everything and put everything back in it’s place outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/02/2020

Great! Everything went smoothly. The crew was on time, worked efficiently and cleaned up after. I will recommend Mike and his crew to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/19/2020

I had three estimates and Mike was right in the middle but included things the others did not. Mike is extremely professional and he and his crew were prompt on the day of replacement. He was available every step of the way and answered all my questions. His crew worked quickly and efficiently and they took care to protect the perimeter of my house. They finished in one day and then did a complete...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

09/16/2020

The entire process was very efficient and professional. From estimate to cleanup we were very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof and gutter replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/03/2020

Mike the Owner is very knowledgeable and easy to coordinate with. i received over six bids for my roof replacement but decided to go with Smart Choice contracting because of competitive price, 50yr Owen Corning roof guarantee, and Mike talked through all the details of how to do the job right and make the roof last. A+ for Smart Choice, will call Mike when the time comes for siding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Photo for Smart Choice Contracting - 18 Jayne Ave, Melville, NY - 38850495

09/01/2020

Smart Choice Contracting was indeed a “smart choice” for me. After having several companies give me estimates my decision ultimately came down to me feeling confident that Mike and his crew would repair/replace my roof as promised. They were professional and efficient...and it looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

07/31/2020

The Owner of Smart Choice Contracting Mike Falco gave me the most honest quote. (3) other contractors tried to sell me a new roof with Roof Vent Edge that run the length of the roof. Mike explained to me that my house should not have a Roof Vent Edge because it was not designed to work in it. My house did not have the proper vents at the base of the roof to allow proper air circulation. He recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020