Dunn's Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2008

Locally owned and operated since 1998. Sole proprietorship. Fully insured. Clean, friendly service provided. $75 service charge waived for customers who reside within the city of mechanicville, town of stillwater or town of schaghticoke....

N/A

Life's Draining

0  REVIEWS
Life's Draining

With over 16 years of combined professional plumbing experience, we are here to provide you quality and expertise in addressing your plumbing needs. Formerly with Home Advisor, now with Angie's List.

11/03/2015

Perfect, Great Response, quick service. arrived on time, quickly located problem and took care of it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fisxed  air leak problem iin prlumbing system

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great! Love Bill Dunn! The guy is so trustworthy and honest. He's done a lot of work in my house and will be doing more. Having a plumber you can depend on is a relief.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

04/16/2015

Everything works great. Bill is fast, he shows up when he says and a real pro. I could go on and but let's sum it up by saying I am really happy with the wide range of work he's done for me. Bill is also great when you have a question or emergency. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill Dunn has replaced my water heater, run gas lines, replaced my oil heat with a propane unit and installed a water filter. The guy is always available to address sudden problems and doesn't mind telling you how to fix something over the phone if you can solve it for no charge. The guy is honest and classy and I am really glad he's my plumber.

11/03/2010

I called the guy and he had it fixed quickly. I spent $350 on the job. He had to install a new hot water valve. He was outstanding. I already recommended him to a friend. He has a professional attitude. He is strong and he also responds quickly. He is reasonable and he looks out for the customer. He could have a sold me a new water heater, but he fixed the old one. He asked me the model number and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dunn’s Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning recently. They fixed my water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

05/25/2010

From start to finish everything went very well. He had to leave the job to get replacement pipes for the corroded ones at no extra charge. Even with that the job took about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 1/2 horse submersible pump and fiberglass pressure tank. Repaired rusted pipes from well to household supply. I told Bill Dunn that the water was quite caustic and ate through a pressure tank every 4 or 5 years. The tank and pump are corrosion resistant. The price is steep, the products seem superior only time will tell.

CATEGORY wells

Air conditioning installation and repair & plumbing.