DAVID FURBECK

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since July 2007

Very professional, quality work, clean and reputable. Always giving a fair price and fine workmanship...

Koshgarian Family Builders and Excavation

Koshgarian Family Builders & Excavation proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity and attention to the details that matter most to you. This is one of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated since 1997. We have a wide range of skills but specialize in Excavation, grading and sloping, drainage, utility trenches and installation, small bridges, Demolition, retaining walls, patios, pavers .outdoor fireplaces, stump and downed tree removal and much more. We aren’t afraid to tackle the tough jobs. What problem can we solve for you today?

Offers by Koshgarian Family Builders and Excavation on Angie's List

05/08/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furbeck agreed to side our house last year with a 7 year warranty. He almost completed the project. When close to completion we paid in full. He never finished. In the meantime we had siding pop and some fell off. Furbeck has not returned calls. Furbeck agreed even to vent our dryer. He bought the parts and never finished that. Adhesive was dropped on our newly painted porch by him. He never returned to touch it up. Several days he never showed up to work as previously indicated. He blamed such thugs in a missing phone or having enjoyed himself too much the night before. Do not hire David Furbeck. He is not responsible.

CATEGORY decks,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/13/2015

He gave me an estimate. I agreed to the price He said he could come back in a couple of days I never saw him or heard from him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave me a roofing estimate

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an old, leaky cast iron tub with a new fiber glass tub and surround. It's the only tub/shower in the house so it had to be done quickly. They started and finished in two days flat.

CATEGORY roofing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely gutted our sun room, sheet rocked, installed a disappearing TV, installed 2 gas torches and laid Pergo

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/01/2014

Wonderful company! Dave and Corey were my lifeline when on the day of listing a home, we discovered necessary repairs. They immediately gave me a fair quote, adjusted their schedule, and made all necessary repairs in a professional and ethical manner within one week to meet my new tight schedule. What a pleasure to work with them. They were also very responsive to any and all email and phone messa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and plumbing repairs.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

No job too big or too small. We always look out for the costumers best interest. Years of experience, quality workmanship, have the tools for any job. Never hesitate to call about any jobs or emergency. (518) 605-7417