Bark, Dr. Gregory

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2009

06/12/2014

We have been going to Dr. Bark for 20 something years. he is totally up to date with the latest way to treat. He relaxes the muscles and tendons and the bones naturally shift. No cracking. He has been working with the athletic tape we see professional athletes using today for the last 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic care.

03/11/2013

He is an excellent chiropractor. He does a lot of extra things that most chiropractors do not do. He has a busy office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Gregory Bark for chiropractic management.

08/25/2010

He broke his shoulder, so he is just starting back working again and my kids are going back there. He is a very good chiropractor, extremely good and he does homeopathic work. That is good if you can’t take a lot of medication and he is involved with homeopathic care, which is good. Sometimes his office gets a little backed-up, but sometimes somebody needs a little more help than others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bark is our chiropractor. My last visit to him was has been a little while, but the rest of my family has been going.

07/09/2009

I have been going to him for 20 – 25 years. He is not a traditional chiropractor and goes beyond schooling. His quality of care is excellent and he is not a bone cracker, but more like a massage therapist. I really like him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Bark is my chiropractor.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractor & Muscle therapy.