Amber Pump & Water Treatment LLC

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since March 2013

Goulds Pump Dealer. Submersibles and Jet Pumps, Bladder Tanks( Pressure Tanks), Nature Soft Water Softener. Stenner Pumps, Ultra Violet Filters, Iron and Sulfur Filters, Self employed so you get work done by owner....

Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC

We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile and earning life customers through his high level service expectations. In 2019, Zane partnered with master plumber, Dustin Griffin, creating an opportunity to extend more services to our valued customers. We offer both Commercial and Residential services. Our services include, but are not limited to: sewer and drain cleaning, high velocity pressure jetting, camera inspections (drains and pool lines) as well as repairs and installations of toilets, tubs and showers, indoor/outdoor faucets, garbage disposers, sinks/vanities/laundry tubs, sump pumps, back up sump jets, water heaters, tankless heaters and descaling, gas lines, water filtration systems and new water service installation. Our techs are prepared with all necessary PPE (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.) and it has always been our company policy to wear booties in homes as well as to clean up the work area with our own cleaning supplies.

Offers by Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC on Angie's List

12/31/2018

Great experience. Owner was prompt and personable. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Filter Change Watre System

CATEGORY water softeners

08/16/2017

Bryan took more time than I would have expected to help me understand my situation and my needs. After weeks of frustration at the house I just purchased, he listened, was thorough, and gave the situation the attention it needed to come to a proper diagnosis of my drainage problem. I felt that the service I received was above and beyond what was probably necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to help me assess a drainage problem in my basement. I was disappointed with a couple other local companies, and nobody really seemed to be taking the time to accurately diagnose my needs.

CATEGORY water softeners,wells

01/12/2015

Prices are very reasonable, always on time, very knowledgeable and professional. Uses high grade plumbing components and is very concerned with good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new well expansion tank and plumbing. Brian had already installed a new well pump and well head with PVC plumbing all the way to old tank last year. .

CATEGORY wells

04/29/2014

He was there on time and came the same day I called. He did the job very quickly and answered all the questions that I had about my tank. I was very pleased with his work. I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pressure tank voltage box was leaking.

CATEGORY

Water pumps, Water Softeners, Water Pump Pressure Tanks, Purification Systems & Pumps, Iron Filters, Sulfur Filters, Flow Test, Septic Dye Test, Purity Test, Booster Pumps, Low Well Volume Storage Systems, Sales, Service and Installation.

Not A Master Plumber