Soliman Movers and More

B43 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since August 2011

131 w seneca st Suite B207

Manlius, NY 13104

Residential Moving. Commercial Moving. Local and long distance moving. Piano/Organ Moving. College Student Moving. Elderly/Senior Moving. Packing/Unpacking. Loading/unloading services. In home furniture/item moving. Home staging services. Custom crating. No move is too big or too small, we do them all! The men of Soliman Movers are experienced professionals who are background checked, drug tested, personally selected, and trained by the owner. Let us take the stress out of your move!...

Moving Companies (43)Piano Movers (3)

11/27/2019

Right on time. Very professional and awesome with my elderly parents stuff. Very pleased. Highly recommend. Their prices were great. Couldn't of done it without them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move my parents

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

10/12/2019

Did not hire. Too expensive. But the time of estimate was timely & thorough & showed that a lot of protection of furniture & goods & walls, etc. would be made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Camillus to Cicero.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2019

05/01/2019

These guys were great! My husband and I are always so busy we barely had time to pack. We hired soliman movers and more to do some last minute packing and move us to the new house. They were on time, extra cautious, and a pleasure to work with. I recommend these guys to anyone and everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

04/19/2019

Excellent customers service. Rebecca called us back immediately and gave us a quote over the phone. She also worked with us adjusting the move date and time. Josh and Frankie showed up right on time, took pictures of the furniture and then wrapped each piece before loading it into the truck. Unloading and furniture placement went just as smoothly. Very professional, reasonably priced. Five star ra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household goods

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

If we could review our customers you two would get 5 stars as well! Thank you.

02/02/2019

Did not do basic things like wrap furniture to protect it on their trucks. Trucks are old and **** black fumes, and they leave the trucks running all the time. When taking apart furniture, did not take care to keep all nuts and bolts together and lost pieces so things couldn't be reassembled. Everyone was disheveled and relatively unprofessional in appearance and smelled like cigarettes. This comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

For someone who was so unhappy you tipped them 125 each, while not paying on move day as all customers do. Yes the truck got stuck in you extremely long windy snow and ice covered driveway not once but twice, I had a towing company come very quickly and deducted the time from the bill. All of you pesticide and mouse dropping furniture from the barn was already wrapped from a previous move, and the...

07/16/2018

Originally, I wanted to have a SubZero refrigerator/freezer (approximately 500 lbs.) and dishwasher moved from my daughter's home in Manlius to my newly purchased home in New Hope (Moravia), New York. Meanwhile, I was waiting to have a Stickley king size bed, box spring and mattress delivered about the same time. The saleswoman we had used from Stickley to purchase the items (bed in May, box sprin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a Sub Zero Refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher from Manlius, New York to Moravia, New York

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

11/14/2017

Soliman Movers went above expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent company to do business with! Soliman Movers were very professional, extremely friendly, and flexible to accommodate our moving budget. Soliman Movers offered the best moving quote among the other competitors. The movers were on-time, worked nonstop, and carefully transported our furniture. We have actually hired Soliman Movers again for our move south. Thank you for your professionalism and willingness to meet our needs!

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

09/11/2017

They were excellent! I called the "other guy" first and they were much more expensive and rude on the phone.This company was wonderful,met price and quality expectations and highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my( very nervous!) daughter moved from one apt to another about 50 miles away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2017

09/04/2017

The company took forever to get back to me. When they did it was to explain what I needed and the addresses for the move. I gave that to them immediately. I never heard from them. I hired another company that was exceptional. I would never recommend Soliman.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a piano moved from my house on one street around the corner to my other house. Less than one block.

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

I apologize, I do see that I never emailed you back. Our conversation was via email July 10. This July we were swamped to say the least. I clearly missed that message and take full responsibility for not getting back to you. I'm sorry. The first week of August I believe was booked solid a month ahead of time. If you ever need moving help in the future I promise to respond to you with a price and m...

08/17/2017

Soliman Movers were experienced, professional, and cheerful. Work was accomplished efficiently, but not in a hurried fashion. For example, they would allow time for me to dust where the beds had been, and were willing to talk with us about placement of the beds in their new locations. All in all, we are very happy to have called Soliman Movers to help us out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed 3 sets of beds interchanged between bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are happy that you are happy. Hope you like the new layout!

Moving, moving help, delivering, transporting, loading, unloading, shrink wrapping, padding, assembling,packing, custom crating, etc

hazmat