Fairgrounds Family Physicians Pllc

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

This is a 3 Physician Practice catering to the needs of all patients from birth on up. There is always a provider on call 24/7 for you to contact in case of any urgent matters. The majority of days there are 2 providers available and our average patient volume is approximately 55 patients per day....

D

04/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The dr that owns the place, Dr Kaplan, is blunt and rude also not very good with children. They MIS diagnosed my son's acid reflux for nearly 2 months as "just a fussy baby" we were willing to let this go, accept , we made 1 visit to a pediatric Dr for a second opinion that doc wrote a script for a medication and less than 24 hrs later our son was happy and comfortable.Dr Kaplan found out that we had gotten a second opinion and threatened to discharge our entire family from the practice as patients.which means they were wrong to begin with and my son was in pain for nearly 2 months because of it... We will not be returning and suggest the same to others.

06/29/2015

Not much to say.  Every appointment i've had at this practice has met or exceeded my expectations in attention and care.  All three physicians are personable and competent, and I wouldn't  hesitate in taking an appointment with any of them.  Only complaint, if it is one, is the office building itself.  It's old.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly physical.  Staff and physician friendly as usual.

05/22/2015

08/12/2013

It went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for my yearly examines.

03/20/2013

We saw Dr. Nardella at that facility. We read a review and after meeting her we felt she was a good fit for us. It is an older office. They were really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter used Fairgrounds Family Physicians Pllc for primary care. We just went for an introductory visit.

Family Practice, General Gynecology, Minor office procedures