1st Priority Construction & Maintenance Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2011

We provide all types of home remodeling. If your looking to update your kitchen or bath, then we are the company for you. Home Remodeling Contractor with attention to detail. I am also a New York State Licensed Home Inspector go to www.1stpriorityinspection.com for more info....

Lang Stair & Rail Inc

Family owned company for more than twenty years, Lang Stair & Rail has been building premium quality stairways; stairways crafted with a level of precision often found in the finest furniture. Dream about the stairway we could build for you. Anything is possible with Lang Stair & Rail. Senior citizen discount offered. Please contact us today to schedule your appointment (631) 758-5320 or (516) 356-6069 or email at langstair@optonline.net

Award 2019

02/07/2019

Frank was considerate and understanding of our concerns, and explained the whole process. Every question I had , through a phone call or text, he returned promptly. I will recommend Frank to all my friends and neighbors, and would not hesitate to use his services again if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold testing

CATEGORY remodeling, mold removal

01/27/2019

Excellently. Very professional and knowledgeable. Responsive to all communications. You couldn’t ask for anyone who is more responsible and cares more about customer satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold testing

CATEGORY remodeling, mold removal

11/08/2016

Prices are fair, work is$3, excellent and crew is neat, trustworthy and courteous. We were very happy with everything. I plan on using First Priority for a full renovation of another bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frank and his crew removed old paneling from my hallway and installed new dry wall where it was needed. He also updated a bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

08/27/2015

We needed a few things done before we could move into our new house and Frank with his team were precisely what we were looking for. They did a superb job. The cost was very reasonable and Frank was always reachable to answer any questions and provided lots of useful advice. We will definitely use him for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a shower base and a door, did partial retile, replaced toilets and filled missing grout in three bathrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, doors

08/18/2014

Everything turned out beautifully!.  The bathroom fixtures and shower doors were well done, gave the area a modern, fresh look.  The front door entrance light fixture looked more beautiful than I thought.  He took the time to place the crystals correctly.  Even the front door handle and lock was well done.  I was going to have my husband do it, but it turned out that it required another hole and h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced glass shower doors, bathroom fixtures in the guest and master bedroom, replaced front door entrance light and door handle with lock

CATEGORY lighting, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

Home Inspections, Doors & windows installation, flooring, tiles, granite counter tops, roofing & siding work, kitchen & bath remodeling, fixtures, painting & power washing, boiler install & repair