Your Data Center

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

286 Broadway

Lynbrook, NY 11563

Not making home visits at this time due to Covid risks. Business visits are ok. Store is open for all repairs. Call us to schedule dropoffs. Your Data Center is a 5 star Google and Homeadvisor rated company. We are A+ BBB Accredited. Our company provides full service to home, office, building or an entire campus, serving the New York and Long Island area for over a decade. We sell, install, repair, upgrade and maintain computers, networks, surveillance systems, home theater systems, home automation systems, phone systems and much more including TV mounting and cable runs. Both in store and on site service is available. We also sell cell phones, accessories and phone service in our Lynbrook, NY computer store....

computer repair (12)computer store (4)phone company (1)phone wiring (1)home theater and stereo installation (1)

11/09/2019

IT went fabulously. Al was one of the most professional techs I have ever dealt with. Brilliant. I was severely hacked twice. he saved me. I am beyond words. This will be a long and happy business relationship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and upgrade computer, restore accounts

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

10/06/2019

Al was extremely responsive and did an excellent, creative job in ensuring that I had web coverage throughout my very old house. They were very responsive even afterwards for mild troubleshooting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install home network

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2019

10/04/2019

The initial repair went very well but since the laptop was old i decided to purchase a new one. Mr Thiel assisted me in selecting the best option for me, came to my home to set it up for me. I use his antivirus program which i find to be better than anything else i have used and it is easy to get in touch with him if i have a problem. The home service is very important to me and i was able to purc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my laptop that crashed. Several months later i purchased a new laptop since mine was already 5 years old. Mr Thiel assisted me in selecting the best option for me. He also repaired my tower computer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

10/03/2019

Everything went smooth and he did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing phone system and computer network

CATEGORY computer repair,phone wiring,landline phone service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Reviews are make it or break it as you know. You helped me make it. The phone service I provide saves you a lot too I bet. Most people do not know how good it can be. All the best, Al

10/03/2019

They are very knowledgeable, and professional. Work done on time and efficently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help programing parental controls on router

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Thanks for taking the time to put a review in for me. You are the best.

10/03/2019

Al Thiel was great in all respects. He easily rates an "A" on the areas mentioned above. He is exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced, recognizes the problem quickly, communicates all options available to the client and is more than reasonable with pricing. He's the best I've met.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Problems with computer locating DNS server.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

Thanks for using my company and for the great review. Now you know a little more about computers too. I love to share! All the best, Al

10/03/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to install a computer server

CATEGORY home theater design,computer repair,computer sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]. It was one of my favorite jobs. Nothing beats that system. Enjoy it in good health. Best, Al

10/03/2019

Great job! I will not hesitate to use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Al installed an initial high grade server to work with my home network (which he successfully upgraded) including a computer and software installation which he integrated with my audio/video room. He was patient a focused in gaining the optimum performance possible. His knowledge about the system was limitless which helped to reach our goal. He was reliable and prompt when i asked him to return for final adjustments. I am extremely pleased with his service and will not hesitate to call on him again when needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

10/03/2019

Everything went well and remains well. Anytime I need a change or something added he’s right on it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Website managing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Always a pleasure working with you. You know what you want. In web work that is a godsend Best, Al

10/02/2019

could not have been better, Al is a good guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair and upgrades. Several occasions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I know we met on Homeadvisor. This review on Angie's List makes for a great start. We are still on Homeadvisor as well and still ranking "Best of Homeadvisor". All the best, Al

Sales, service, upgrades and maintenance on Computers, laptops, security cameras, phone systems and more. Home entertainment, TV mounting, cable runs, network and phone wiring, phone jacks, etc. In store repair of cell phones and tablets (most makes and models).

We do not repair cell phones and tablets at your home. You must bring them in to our store for service.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal