Abraham Roofing

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2006

Family owned & operated. Additional contact name-Michal Sarfaty. Additional email - meir0521@gmail.com....

JOHN CECERE SIDING

54  REVIEWS
JOHN CECERE SIDING

Home Improvments

Award 2019

11/15/2018

Abraham Roofing came on time, worked quickly and saw the problem that needed to be fixed, which was an annoying drip that was falling from the gutter onto my air conditioner whenever it rained and the rhythmic dripping noise was driving me crazy. He patched it up and the noise has stopped. He also cleaned out the gutters of leaves and debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning and fixing of a drip from the gutter

05/18/2018

Carlos and his partner were fast and efficient. They cleaned out the debris and dead leaves that collected on the roof. I would definitely high them again and will recommend them to my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my gutter and drain spouts cleaned out.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,roof cleaning

07/28/2015

They were a whole team they came and they went. They were unbelievable and pleasant. It was a lot of money but I think that it was a fair price that was in the market. They continue to service my gutters and when there is a problem they will come immediately and do it. That is not their forte but I stick with them. The quality of their work is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Abraham Roofing. They redid the roof.

02/04/2015

The provider arrived a little late -- about twenty minutes after the appointment time range, but with a team of two they did the job  quickly and effectively. Considering the seasonal aspect of this particular job, the price was a little bit expensive but fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider de-iced and cleared an iced and clogged roof gutter line.

12/31/2014

Contractor came over to my home and provided an estimate and followed up a few days later with an appointment. Was punctual, fixed the repair as described, professional all the way. Seems to have fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a leak around the chimney area that made its way into my bathroom. Contractor put down new flashing and shingles.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, repair, siding, shingles, ventilation, gutters, storm damage, weather proofing, cleaning & skylights.