Body & Soul Restorations

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2011

Wellness therapies that make city life livable: skin therapy, massage therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy, mineral therapy, stone therapy, meditation instruction, corporate wellness...

05/10/2012

The main esthetician is Barbara. She does facial waxing of all kinds. She also makes her own homeopathic bath salts. She has incredible hands. I have very sensitive skin. She took care of the wear and tear of my skin after pregnancy. She brings attention to what you are doing as far as exercise and nutrition and how it affects your skin. She also has a massage therapist on staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there for skin care.

CATEGORY day spa

10/22/2011

I had a Riverstone facial with Barbara Lynn.  The atmosphere alone was relaxing, but her expert touch and demeanor left me feeling not only relaxed, but beautiful.  I also regularly purchase her custom bath salts, which are amazing and refresh and keep my skin soft all winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband gave me a present of a facial at Body and Soul.  Barbara Lynn worked with my schedule and was gracious when I needed to reschedule.

CATEGORY day spa

Skin therapy (facials for sensitive skin, rosacea, eczema, acne, anti-aging, men's treatments), massage therapy (Swedish, body sensing, deep tissue, sports, AIS & PNF stretching); reflexology; aromatherapy; waxing (brow, lip, chin, face, chest, back, underarm, arm, bikini, leg); lunchtime treatments (brow shaping, rapid spot clearing, eye rescue, flash exfoliation, reflexology); meditation instruction; corporate wellness programs

Brazilian bikini