Arisam Auto Collisions and Repairs

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since January 2007

We take personal pride in every aspect of the collision repair business, which results to the very best in customer service. With advanced collision repair facility and the most professional and experienced staff to serve you, we are confident that we will exceed your expectations in terms of quality, convenience, and overall experience....

SONNY'S COLLISION

73  REVIEWS
SONNY'S COLLISION

Serving the Ozone Park of NY since 1946, Sonny's Collision has become a reliable and full service auto body and collision repair center. As an I-Car trained locally owned, family oriented auto body shop, we use latest tools and techniques to ensure your repairs are done right. We provide all types of auto body and body work services for family cars, agencies, fleet management companies, dealerships at affordable prices.

03/27/2017

Great customer service and work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back bumper was repainted!

03/08/2016

Wonderful and smooth all the way throughout the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair crack in plastic front car bumper and paint with clearcoat overlay!Excellent,punctual,professional job!Great price!

04/11/2014

It went fantastically. The price was very fair. Avner, the owner, kept us posted with e-mail'd photos of the progress. It was finished ahead of time. We couldn't be more pleased. We would recommend Arisam to everyone who needs body work. They are honest, fair, incredibly skilled, and a pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The car had been banged badly on the street. Arisam stripped the entire (previously poorly done) paint job; cleaned up all the dents,etc.; replaced parts that needed it with first quality new parts; and then painted the car the perfect original color, so that it looks brand new.

08/30/2012

Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was very pleased with serviced provided. On time, very negotible terms. New paint is matching old one 100%.Went extra mile to make me happy. Very recomended. Arisam fixed and painted 2 bumpers. I had prior expirience with Arisam auto collision where they fixed my other car after big exident. They restored that car to normal conditions and my wife driving it.

03/02/2012

Arisam not only repaired all of the damage, but completed the work ahead of schedule. I had one previous experience with a body shop in Queens where I had to follow-up multiple times just to get the work done. This one set the bar high for its level of professionalism and getting work completed ahead of the promised time. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car was damaged from manuevering in a tight garage entryway multiple times. The paint was scraped and the car dented.

CATEGORY auto body repair

As a dealership-authorized collision repair facility, our greatest qualities are our state-of-the-art equipment and service facility. Our welders give us the ability to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition without overheating and distorting the metal. We are also equipped with State-of-the-Art Italian DownDraft Spray Booth and Frame Machine’s, which allows us to return your car to precise factory specifications every time. Our system ensures that your vehicle handles properly when i

If car fixed in our shop
Visa, MasterCard