All Quality Masonry

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2012

Our company started in 2003, it was small but as the years goes by and our customers get to know us we get and bigger. It's our pleasure to say that ALL QUALITY MASONRY has become one of the premier in the state of New York. Our satisfaction to see our customers happy with outcome of our work. We only satisfied if our customers are happy, we give our best to be one of the best construction....

Andate Kitchen Bath & Beyond

Andate Kitchen Bath & Beyond, & Andate Construction is located in St. James, NY. Our showroom displays a variety of beautiful kitchen cabinets, countertops, bathroom vanities, and a selection of tiles for floors and walls. We currently have 15 employees at Andate Kitchen Bath & Beyond that have years of professional experience in the field. From Concept to Design to Build, Andate Kitchen Bath & Beyond & Andate Construction is your one stop shop for all of your home improvement needs!

D

05/22/2017

He didn't show up or communicate that he couldn't make it. After a few attempts to get in touch with Wilmar after he missed the first appointment on 5/18/17, he responded to a text that he would come on 5/19. It's 5/22/17 and I have yet to hear from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The requirement was for some masonry work to repair or replace my patio and walkway. I found this All Quality Masonry on Angie's list and it was the first time I've used Angie's list. The reviews were mostly good and they were very local to my home. My first call was picked up on 5/17/17 and he said he'd come by the next morning at 10:00 to check out the job and provide me with pricing.

03/31/2015

Wilmer was very professional and responsive and he and his workers did a quality job. I would definitely use and recommend him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bluestone patio and built brick barbque

08/25/2014

They were awesome, great, no problem at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our chimney after a fire we had in our chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

D

05/27/2014

I contacted this contractor on 5/16/14 after seeing three positive reviews in Angie’s Lis. I spoke with (Winmer) on 5/16/14 about getting an estimate to repair the pavers at the entrance of my driveway (5 x 20 Area with design) that were damaged by rust from overhead power lines. I was hoping to get the same service and positive experience as the three prior reviewers did but, I was unable to get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider did not do anything because he never responded in a punctual and professional matter. I'm still waiting fro an estimate.

07/02/2013

They made a little bit of a mistake and one step was a little bit too high, I called them and they came right away to fix the step and make it right. He is a very nice, warm type of guy. We had estimates from a couple other contractors, and he wasn't the cheapest, but we liked him the best. we've been very satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a new driveway, widened it, they put steps, walkways and went up to the front door.

CATEGORY masonry

Brick & general masonry contractor.