HOPPYS TREE SERVICE

B Rated | 17 Reviews

Military discount 10%...

N/A
Heinz Tree and Land Service LLC

A local tree service company that focuses on safety and reliability. We are BBB accredited and fully insured. We also offer land clearing and grading along with our tree removal,trimming and stump grinding

11/08/2017

Gave me a quote in July and still have not completed the work and it it now November or even returned my phone calls

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed and tree removal

10/05/2017

Excellent! Rob and his crew arrived exactly when he told me he would. The work was done quickly because his crew worked like a well oiled machine!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a pine tree, that was very close to my house, taken down. The stump needed to be ground, as well as 2 other stumps.

05/08/2017

It is now almost two weeks and no call from an estimator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Hoppys in the past to remove trees without any difficulty. However this time has not gone so well. I called their office and spoke with a women who said an estimator would contact me to schedule a time to look at the job.

06/25/2015

Hoppy and his crew made quick work of this large pine tree. Everything was done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a large Pine tree from corner of yard.

C

07/02/2014

We received several other quotes for the exact same work and no other tree service was concerned over the power lines.  Also, no one else needed the fence removed!  We ended up hiring Tree Cutters Plus out of Niagara Falls and they did phenomenal work, far cheaper, much faster, and they took great care around my vegetable garden.  They even cleaned the yard and raked the wood chips smooth prior to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called Hoppy's to ask for a quote to remove a few "weed" trees in our backyard.  We are replacing an old chain link fence with a new wooden fence and needed a few problem trees removed in order to remove the fence.  Some of these trees were growing through the fence.  He couldn't make it out when we were home and he insisted on quoting while he was in the area and we weren't home.  He called my husband while in the backyard to talk about the quote.  He was very exaggerative over how much work needed to be done and how difficult it would be.  He was very concerned about nearby power lines and expressed issues with lawn furniture and planters around the property.  He wanted to use a cherry picker and said one could not fit through the driveway into the backyard.  He was very flustered over the amount of work.  He left a quote for $2800 that required several silly things like moving the furniture and planters (of course) and he wanted the fence removed prior to his tree removal...

CATEGORY tree service

Tree removal, trimming, pruning, and stump grinding

Check, MasterCard, Visa