JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2010

JD Marx Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. offers residential installation and repair service. - High Efficiency Boilers/Furnaces - Gas Lines to Pool Heaters, Grills etc. - Water Heaters - Air Conditioners - Ductless Cooling - Ductwork - Expert Repair/Maintenance Service - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Licensed & Insured - BBB Accredited/A Rating...

A Plus Services

107  REVIEWS
A Plus Services

One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships.

Award 2019

05/04/2018

They are alway quick and responsive, do good work and are a local company. Extremely happy with all there service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
multiple HVAC work on multiple properties

08/09/2017

I contacted Jason on Saturday via his website, he responded within an hour. I described the work that needed to be completed and he gave me an estimate that same day. I gave him my availability and he was out to the house by 3:00 on Tuesday afternoon. He was punctual, he assessed what materials were needed, told me he would return in 45 minutes, which he did. It took Jason approximately an hour to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace single vent furnace piping with B vent piping

10/28/2016

went well as usual

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace, hot water heater, ac, and gas fireplace insert

11/04/2015

Jason came out and immediatley diagnosed the issues as always.  We have used his services multiple times and have referred him to over 20 different others and have gotten only positive feedback from them as well.  He is reasonable with price and knowledgeable about his craft.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced multiple parts on a heat boiler.

03/04/2015

He fixed the problem .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
During record setting cold my furnace died. The owner Jason was able to come the same day. He arrived when he said he would, checked out the furnace and explained the problem to me. He fixed it. He showed me what to do if it happened again-so I wouldn't need another service call. Not everyone would do that! My furnace is 25 yrs old (has already functioned well past the avg 18 yrs.), and he could have easily just told me I needed a new one. It's good to have honest and professional businesses- I will definitely use this service again and will spread the word to my friends and co-workers!

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnaces, Hot Water & Steam boilers, Air Purification, Humidifiers, Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Electrical, Gas Lines, Gas Fireplaces

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available