Graves Brothers Home Improvement

B 7 Reviews

Founded 1977 •

210 W Terminal Rd

Liverpool, NY 13088

Graves Brothers Home Improvement has been locally-owned and operated in Upstate N.Y. since 1977. As one of the fastest growing businesses in the region, they offer their residential and commercial clients Roofing, Siding, Windows, and other Home Improvement services. Graves is a nationally-recognized contractor that has been repeatedly named a Top 100 company in the region as well as one of the top 500 home improvement companies in the United States, annual Angie’s List certification holder, countless product certifications, and more. Graves Brothers services Upstate and Western New York and the Finger Lakes Region from their facilities in Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse. ...

roofing (4)siding (2)gutter installation (2)

09/16/2020

They were awesome the communication is good and he work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

Thanks so much for the A review. We are proud of the work we do here and love hearing these stories. We appreciate it.

09/16/2020

They were absolutely excellent they have chimney removal and roof replace.They cleaned up after and I highly recommend them.They did a top notch job they finished in just one day and they have a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Thank you for sharing your story. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

09/09/2020

It was excellent. They were responsive and very good communicator. The job was quickly done. They were quite and courteous. I would highly recommend them. They were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

Thank you for sharing your story. We appreciate the A rating and the opportunity to work with you.

09/09/2020

I was happy with their work. The quality of work was great. They cleaned up after themselves. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2020

Thank you for the A rating. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
C

09/02/2020

Repair work has not been completed and my inquiry has not been resolved. We have had much work done by this firm in the past and have been pleased with the results, but it seems we’re being ignored. I will try one more time to get an answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof & Siding Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

Hi, sorry you have not had the experience you have come to expect from Graves. Your message has been forwarded to management for review and follow up. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.
D

09/02/2020

I did prep work because I knew they wouldn't do. Timing when they said they were essential, and they got shut down, and basically left my house open to the weather. Not happy with them and the town where I live. Partially the pandemic, but I know that the inspector if it was them, or family members they would have got it done. Nothing but anchors. My basement was flooded, and they remedied the pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Hi, we are sorry that you didn't have the experience that you expected. We do our best to provide our clients with the smoothest process possible, but in this case things did come up. The permit delay was related to the town offices being shutdown because of the pandemic, like you said. Our siding team did rattle some plumbing behind the hose bib which led to water in the basement. The resolution ...

It when great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair siding on chimney

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Thank you for the A rating. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Standby Generators, Insulation, and Solar