Doctor Tiles

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2010

C Rated | 2 Reviews

My company is like no other in this area, I am family owned and operated. y wife handles the maid services and I handle the tile restoration and repaires. We both have helper who work by our sides. We always do our own work and never hire subs....

Crown Chem Dry

39  REVIEWS
Crown Chem Dry

We have been in business since 1994 and we are a small, family run company with one employee that has worked for us for 13 years. Our main goal is to have happy, satisfied customers who will tell their friends and family about us!!

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They resurfaced my porch & steps. Started pitting and edges cracking the next month. My steps ended up way too high. They should have known better. There were 2 men and it seemed the one was working and the other was on the phone complaining about the worker. The reason I didn't give you feedback sooner, and why I didn't complain to you is the complaining man seemed like he just got released from prison. I think enough time has passed so they won't know who complained.

CATEGORY house cleaning

01/15/2013

They do all the services they say they will do. Brenda and Joe left my home sparkling clean for the holidays. They always do a great job cleaning and I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I regularly use them for housecleaning services. The last appointment was for a pre-holiday cleaning. They wiped all kitchen counters, appliances and cabinets as well as the cleaning/mopping kitchen floors, they dusted, vacuumed and cleaned all fixtures surfaces including the tv and fireplace in the dining, tv room and living room. They cleaned all surfaces and fixtures in the bathroom, laundry room, shower room and jacuzzi room. Included in their service is cleaning/replacing of the sheets and general cleaning in the bedroom and entry room but i do those myself.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Maid and Janitoial cleaning, Tile Repair, Grout cleaning and Color Sealing, Shower Tile Restoration, Tub Resurfacing,floor stripping and waxing. Regrouting and recaulking Repaires